There are 282 users in the forums

2016 March Madness Thread!!!

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SoCold:
15/16 for one of my brackets so far.

Rank 14,526

I despise the idea of having multiple brackets. You aren't even picking what you think, there is no accomplishment IMO that "one of your" brackets did well.

Its like predicting NFL playoffs and saying you predicted the SB champ because you picked every team to win, lol

ok lol

I've been doing the espn bracket challenge for like 10 years. You get to enter up to 10 brackets for prized. Why would you only do 1? It's fun. I do a serious one then the other just try different things.

It's not that serious it's about having fun. Maybe cheering on a team you normally wouldn't care about.

No it's nothing like picking nfl games. To my knowledge no one has ever done a perfect bracket.

I've had 1 bracket out of the hundreds I've done over the years crack the top 50.
how's cal lookin' like? gonna try to catch this 2nd half
Best response to a dumb question:

[ Edited by Joecool on Mar 18, 2016 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how's cal lookin' like? gonna try to catch this 2nd half

Throwing the game away after cutting the deficit back to one
Cal lost this

Wtf
uh ohhh..
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
IT'S MARCH, IT'S MADNESS!

IT'S MARCH MADNESSSSSSSSS
Took some hits last night and today, currently 14-5 in my bracket, ranked 4,063,964.
Another 13 about to pull the upset. Cal has two supposed 1st-round picks on the team so WTF. There's always at least one #13 advances every single year. It's like friggin clockwork, just an amazing phenomenon.
Go Bows!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Go Bows!

[ Edited by Kolohe on Mar 18, 2016 at 1:23 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Another 13 about to pull the upset. Cal has two supposed 1st-round picks on the team so WTF. There's always at least one #13 advances every single year. It's like friggin clockwork, just an amazing phenomenon.

Don't know the stats but seems most consistent upsets are 12 beating a 5.

And great job Pac-12, another sterling performance so far. I should've bet my house on Hawaii, I knew Cal had no chance.
Go middle Tennessee
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Cal's leading scorer broke his leg and is out for the year if it makes it any better for you.
Lol Michigan State
Lol Cal
WTF is a Middle Tennessee State?
Share 49ersWebzone