LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

2016 March Madness Thread!!!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
What's with the tribute to UNC after the game? Do they always do that for the losing team?

I think you were watching the NC broadcast with their announcers. That is why one of them was being a homer and complaining about the refs for NC all game.

There was a Villanova broadcast also.

Ah..that was the TNT broadcast. Yeah heavily biased to UNC...they kept zeroing in on ex UNC greats like Vince Carter, Rasheed Wallace, and of course MJ :)
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Great effort by both teams, easily the two best teams in the tournament but neither one has an NBA starter in their starting lineups. Was nice to see in this one and done era, it was a throwback game.

Not the case with UNC. Johnson and Paige will become legit NBA starters.

We will see, I think Brice can carve out a role but Paige hasn't been projected in the first round at all and not even in the second of many mocks. He played well in the tourney after a below average season by his standards so maybe he can get in. I've watched nearly all of their games over the last 4 years and hope you are right because they're both awesome kids, particularly Paige. PG is the deepest position in the NBA, I don't see him starting.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
What's with the tribute to UNC after the game? Do they always do that for the losing team?

I think you were watching the NC broadcast with their announcers. That is why one of them was being a homer and complaining about the refs for NC all game.

There was a Villanova broadcast also.

Ah..that was the TNT broadcast. Yeah heavily biased to UNC...they kept zeroing in on ex UNC greats like Vince Carter, Rasheed Wallace, and of course MJ :)

Haha yeah. At first I thought, man this guy needs to be more objective even if he is a targheel fan. But then i realized what was up.
Share 49ersWebzone