LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

2016 March Madness Thread!!!

I'm up to 7 wins on espn's streak for the cash. Longest streak of the day gets $10K. There's a lot more than there normally is, like will Miami make a 3 pointer in its first 5 made FGs. Quick ones like that.
Man what the hell was Purdue thinking. They had enough time to get the ball up the court and get a decent shot so they better not screw it for me here in overtime.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm up to 7 wins on espn's streak for the cash. Longest streak of the day gets $10K. There's a lot more than there normally is, like will Miami make a 3 pointer in its first 5 made FGs. Quick ones like that.

Do you have to put money down for those streaks?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Do you have to put money down for those streaks?

No it's totally free. You've never seen streak for the cash? All you need is an ESPN free account sign on. They have an app for it too.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Purdue/ Little rock going into double overtime.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Down goes Purdue.
Purdue crapped that away. It's all on their coach. Have 2 7 footers and don't go inside nearly at all. And he wouldn't sub. Playing in thin air and he let their bigs get gassed and doesn't play a PG. Props to UALR though.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Mar 17, 2016 at 4:43 PM ]
  • Jiks
Good thing I chose Yale to win it all.
ya f**king Purdue
  • Jiks
AZ biting the dust. Wichita St. was a hard match up this early.

• jrg
  • Veteran
UConn-Kansas, Jayhawks fold their tent early.

Originally posted by Jiks:
AZ biting the dust. Wichita St. was a hard match up this early.

Gonzaga vs Utah is gonna be a great game tomorrow. Sucks they have to meet so early. With that said... Go Zags!!!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
15/16 for one of my brackets so far.

Rank 14,526
Originally posted by SoCold:
15/16 for one of my brackets so far.

Rank 14,526

I despise the idea of having multiple brackets. You aren't even picking what you think, there is no accomplishment IMO that "one of your" brackets did well.

Its like predicting NFL playoffs and saying you predicted the SB champ because you picked every team to win, lol
Share 49ersWebzone