LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

Garbage on and off the field
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
wow, dudes a predator

Something very similar happened with him and a woman when he was with the 49ers in 2015. She made a complaint to the police after she woke up with blood all over the bed from her private parts from an injury. The police said there was not enough evidence to charge him. It was around this time he announced his departure from the team to go play for the Fiji 7 Olympic Rugby Team but he failed to make the team. It was a BS reason for leaving and I think had a lot to do with police interest in him and a possible law suit with this poor young woman.

Hayne was a flop and I think you are spot on. He is a predator and now a convicted rapist after his jury trial. What a crash for the Hayne Plane
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
Something very similar happened with him and a woman when he was with the 49ers in 2015. She made a complaint to the police after she woke up with blood all over the bed from her private parts from an injury. The police said there was not enough evidence to charge him. It was around this time he announced his departure from the team to go play for the Fiji 7 Olympic Rugby Team but he failed to make the team. It was a BS reason for leaving and I think had a lot to do with police interest in him and a possible law suit with this poor young woman.

Hayne was a flop and I think you are spot on. He is a predator and now a convicted rapist after his jury trial. What a crash for the Hayne Plane

Why was there so much blood? Did he use a sharpe object?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Goatie:

Why was there so much blood? Did he use a sharpe object?

I don't know. There were reports he bit the poor girl but most of it is hush hush because it settled with a confidentiality agreement.

In regard to the Australian rape he was fingering her and he cut her privates either with a ring or a fingernail or something. There was a lot of blood and she had to go to hospital to have some sort of surgery.
[ Edited by Goatie on Mar 22, 2021 at 7:22 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Jarryd Hayne's victim praised for 'courage'The legal team for Jarryd Hayne's American sexual assault accuser has praised his Australian victim after a jury found him guilty of sexual assault.

Sarah BlakeUS correspondentFollow

News Corp Australia Network

DAILYTELEGRAPH.COM.AU1:06
NRL star Jarryd Hayne found guilty of sexual assault

Former NRL player Jarryd Hayne is facing a lengthy prison sentence after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a woman at her Newcastle home.

The legal team for Jarryd Hayne's American sexual assault accuser praised the "courage" of his Australian victim after a jury found him guilty of sexual assault.

High profile lawyer John Clune helped secure an almost $100,000 settlement on behalf of the young woman known as JV for an assault that she said happened when Hayne was playing with the NFL.

San Jose police investigated the 2015 incident but didn't bring charges after the Santa Clara district attorney said there was insufficient evidence.

Former Parramatta Eels star Jarryd Hayne.
The young woman, who was a virgin and heavily intoxicated during the alleged assault, later brought a civil suit against Hayne.

She said she was raped by Hayne at his apartment, where she had gone after a drinking session following a San Francisco 49ers game.

Hayne denied the assault and fought the charges from Australia for more than a year before settling with the young woman in August 2019.

"We applaud the jury's verdict and are inspired by the victim's courage to persevere through two separate trials," said Mr Clune.

Jarryd Hayne, pictured in 2016, during his NFL career with San Francisco 49ers. Picture: AP Photo/Tony Avelar

Jarryd Hayne leaving Sydney's Downing Centre. Picture: NCA NewsWire / Christian Gilles
Mr Clune previously represented the young women who accused basketball legend Kobe Bryant of raping her in 2004, as well as successfully bringing several other prominent sports stars to justice.

"Our client knows very well how difficult it is to bring allegations against athletes to the police.

"The fact that these events occurred while Mr. Hayne was being sued for sexual battery in the US is disturbing."

The young woman has not been identified or spoken publicly about her encounter with Hayne.

A local restaurant worker who was religious, she had struggled emotionally after the alleged assault, according to her attorney Micha Starr Liberty.

"She's doing ok," Ms Liberty said in June 2018.

"It's day to day. She processes her experiences and she is doing her best to maintain her therapeutic regimen and just cope."

Ms Liberty said that her client had been afraid to come forward with her assault claims for several months but that she had eventually sought medical treatment for continuing vaginal pain.

Jarryd Hayne's victim revealed details about her life since the assault via her lawyer. Picture: AP Photo/Tony Avelar
An emergency room doctor concluded that she had been sexually assaulted and contacted San Jose police but the young woman did not wish to make a formal complaint.

Hayne had "unequivocally" and "vehemently" denied the allegation after the woman launched her civil suit in December 2017 against the then-32 year old father-of-one.

According to court papers lodged during the civil suit, JV was acquainted with one of Hayne's friends and she was among a group of young women who joined the players at a local dive bar.

She told police she had "minimal interaction" with the 49ers player at Willow Den bar that night and court papers quoted her friends saying they "had never seen (JV) so intoxicated".

In her affidavit she said she dimly recalled being inside the lift at Hayne's apartment before being on the bed and hearing his voice behind her saying "no kissing".

She said she then felt a a sharp pain in her vagina and fell face down on to the mattress.

The affidavit was never deployed in court because Hayne and the woman settled the case.
What a f**kin' dingbat.
Deshaun Watson is gonna be handing off to this dude on the prison football team
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Deshaun Watson is gonna be handing off to this dude on the prison football team

Other will play pass the soap and hide the sausage with him
Wasn't Hayne always gloating about what a great Christian he is/was?
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Mar 23, 2021 at 10:32 AM ]

I don't recall that...

• Goatie
  • Veteran

Yep like a typical hypocrite

He had so much promise in the 2015 preseason but turned out to be a major flop because he was a fake.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k hayne
[ Edited by Garce on Mar 23, 2021 at 1:02 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I'm gonna tear up my hayne jersey and use pieces of it to make a quilt. so at least i'll get something good out of that garbage.

What an enormous POS.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I'm gonna tear up my hayne jersey and use pieces of it to make a quilt. so at least i'll get something good out of that garbage.

What an enormous POS.

Yep
Originally posted by Garce:
f**k hayne

And f**k Trent Baalke
Share 49ersWebzone