LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 149 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I can see that in his statement, but why do you hate the guy

I don't hate him, I hated the over-the-top Kool-Aid drinking Hayne fans who thought that he would just waltz in and be able to figure out the NFL game without a problem. Hayne was never anything more than a project, one that didn't work out.
Looks like he finally realized he isn't good enough to ever make it in the NFL. Good luck in an easier sport bud.
Glad he won't be wasting any more of the team's time and money.
GOOD!!!!

Now we can say goodbye to his fans boys as well. Was tired of this thread being over hyped for someone that was just a below average player with pads on.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The hate for hayne is crazy. He took a shot and went for it and it didnt work out in his book. He did start and made an NFL roster

Most guys who play there whole life dont even make it that far
jarryd hayne ‏@JarrydHayne 4m4 minutes ago

Thank you for the opportunity mate. 4ever thankful, 4ever a 49er

*Hayne tweets at Jed Dork
Hopefully some of our Aussie brethren stick around.

Maron'! Now who was the one talking big sh*t about humble pie?

[ Edited by NikeSBHead on May 15, 2016 at 11:46 AM ]

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Hopefully some of our Aussie brethren stick around.

Why would they after all the s**tty comments made here lol.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Well now we have an open roster spot. Who do we sign?

Boldin
If for no other reason than to help bring on the youngsters.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I can see that in his statement, but why do you hate the guy

I don't hate him, I hated the over-the-top Kool-Aid drinking Hayne fans who thought that he would just waltz in and be able to figure out the NFL game without a problem. Hayne was never anything more than a project, one that didn't work out.

Trust me, being an Aussie on here it was cringe-worthy most of the time seeing what was written.
But hey, look at my username
[ Edited by Who-is-Hayne on May 15, 2016 at 12:09 PM ]
I, for one, am glad he chased his dream of the NFL. It brought alot of excitement to the team, as well as the Australian crowd. Now he is chasing anouther dream and I wish him well. I may even try to follow team Fiji in the Olympics this summer(but still root for team USA!).
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for ltrain.
Lol @ paraag!!!
Originally posted by MadMark:
I, for one, am glad he chased his dream of the NFL. It brought alot of excitement to the team, as well as the Australian crowd. Now he is chasing anouther dream and I wish him well. I may even try to follow team Fiji in the Olympics this summer(but still root for team USA!).

Without a doubt. Nowhere I saw did Hayne say he was gonna be good at NFL, but maybe he should have let them know before draft/FA. That would have been the courteous thing to do.
Share 49ersWebzone