There are 181 users in the forums

Official 2015 Chicago Cubs Playoff Run Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You started the thread, dumbass.

You don't think jrg knows all that already?

It's an act bro. And a tired one at that.

Just enjoy it. Your post was the longest ( and mostly redundant ) thing I've ever seen you post other than stuff about star wars fan fiction.
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 14, 2015 at 12:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Your post was the longest ( and mostly redundant ) thing I've ever seen you post other than stuff about star wars fan fiction.

Jesus christ, dude. You're such a dumbass. If you didn't try so hard, you might just be funny. But your brain gets way out in front of itself and it's always a complete f**k up.
Woke up and saw this stupid ass thread. GGG. Jesus, can't you just give the dude some s**t without taking it to ridiculously stupid levels?

f**k me.
GGG.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Woke up and saw this stupid ass thread. GGG. Jesus, can't you just give the dude some s**t without taking it to ridiculously stupid levels?

f**k me.

Canada trying to be a mod and GGG trying to become funniest zoner now that Chaz is gone
  • Garce
  • Veteran

f**k me.

This thread is for talking Chicago Cubs baseball bruh

If you don't like it, u kin git out
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 14, 2015 at 6:39 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

f**k me.

This thread is for talking Chicago Cubs baseball bruh

If you don't like it, u kin git out

No its not.
I'm rooting for them now. How can you not? Sad sack losers.
BTIB

I just noticed this thread. Here are some pics from game 3 of the NLDS that I took. This does feel like a different season. Hopefully they can close it out!

[ Edited by socalfan21 on Oct 15, 2015 at 12:29 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
go cubbies!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Russell is out for the series

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-addison-russell-nlcs-20151015-story.html

Originally posted by luv49rs:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-addison-russell-nlcs-20151015-story.html

Good thing they have another good SS backing him up. Baez probably has a better arm also.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Good thing they have another good SS backing him up. Baez probably has a better arm also.

He does. Has some crazy potential too. Dude can crush the ball if he gets ahold of one.
Share 49ersWebzone