• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Cubs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cards

The worst slow pitch softball team in NM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Braves
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
As funny as you think this is, you getting owned with your team getting bounced after all the s**t talking this year is even funnier. Hilarious in fact. I'd keep hiding behind too if I were you. This s**t has to sting like a motherf**ker. lol

You dudes honestly have made the night a lot better. I appreciate that. Been a good while I've got this many legit laughs on here. Thank you
Originally posted by jrg:

Child please, mine is realistic you had to make that up to make yourself feel better
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Child please, mine is realistic you had to make that up to make yourself feel better

You're right. I gave the Braves too much credit.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 13, 2015 at 11:35 PM ]
Worthless season. All those wins just to eat s**t in the first round.

Haha bunch of gutless choke artist scrubs on STL.
  • Jiks
Rockies still in it?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Worthless season. All those wins just to eat s**t in the first round.

Haha bunch of gutless choke artist scrubs on STL.

We heard you the first 6 times man. We get it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Rockies still in it?

NLCS Game 1 tomorrow vs Giants
As funny as you think this is, you getting owned with your team getting bounced after all the s**t talking this year is even funnier. Hilarious in fact. I'd keep hiding behind too if I were you. This s**t has to sting like a motherf**ker. lol

You dudes honestly have made the night a lot better. I appreciate that. Been a good while I've got this many legit laughs on here. Thank you

No, thank you.
  • Jiks
Rockies still in it?

Rockies in 3 then.

• jrg
  • Veteran

No, thank you.

Haha anytime

Enjoy the rest of your celebration
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rockies still in it?

Rockies in 3 then.

Can I celebrate too?

No, thank you.

Haha anytime

Enjoy the rest of your celebration

It's not really a celebration. Just a ha ha/in your face/suck it thing.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Then I guess you don't realize it. Let me help you, since the question I asked you didn't explain it to you. This is all because you were a little s**t all year, running around throwing it in everybody's faces that the cards had the best record. Nobody cares about the cards or the cubs. It's all about you. Being a dickwad. That's it.

If I was running around the wz throwing it in everybody's face that the Lakers were the best team in basketball, and made mention hundreds of times that I thought it was hilarious to rub it in peoples faces and loved running with the same played out lame joke over and over just because I thought it was funny, then I wouldn't try to fool myself into thinking everybody sticking it in my face was them being sad because their teams didn't get as far. I would fully understand that it was all about me being a dick, and not really about basketball at all. Only a f**king moron wouldn't get that. So either you're a f**king moron, or you are just trying to fool yourself, and/or others, into making you feel better about all this.

I'd get used to it. The racist thing ain't got s**t on this one, bro. You will never, in the history of ever, live this down around here. Again, about you being a little prick all year. Not really about the cards. lol

Lol you wasted all those words on jrg
Originally posted by Garcia:
Then I guess you don't realize it. Let me help you, since the question I asked you didn't explain it to you. This is all because you were a little s**t all year, running around throwing it in everybody's faces that the cards had the best record. Nobody cares about the cards or the cubs. It's all about you. Being a dickwad. That's it.

If I was running around the wz throwing it in everybody's face that the Lakers were the best team in basketball, and made mention hundreds of times that I thought it was hilarious to rub it in peoples faces and loved running with the same played out lame joke over and over just because I thought it was funny, then I wouldn't try to fool myself into thinking everybody sticking it in my face was them being sad because their teams didn't get as far. I would fully understand that it was all about me being a dick, and not really about basketball at all. Only a f**king moron wouldn't get that. So either you're a f**king moron, or you are just trying to fool yourself, and/or others, into making you feel better about all this.

I'd get used to it. The racist thing ain't got s**t on this one, bro. You will never, in the history of ever, live this down around here. Again, about you being a little prick all year. Not really about the cards. lol

Lol you wasted all those words on jrg

You started the thread, dumbass.
Share 49ersWebzone