LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Official 2015 Chicago Cubs Playoff Run Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
2015 CHICAGO CUBS

NL WILDCARD WINNERS
2015 NLDS WINNERS (3-1 vs StL)

VICTORS OVER THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL (DURRING THE REGULAR SEASON {Cardinals btw})

Even though the Saint Louis Cardinals of Missouri finished with the BEST RECORD during the 2015 Regular Season, the Cubs who are in the same division, beat them to advance the NLCS in just 4 short games (3-1).

WOOOOO GO CUBBIES! WOOOOOO
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 15, 2015 at 4:01 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What happens when your real team isn't good enough to make the playoffs. Sad.

GGG

prolly gonna s**t the bed next series now

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
GGG

prolly gonna s**t the bed next series now

in typical Garce fashion

solid job
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
in typical Garce fashion

solid job

Still up brah?

Figured you been in a drunk coma after depressingly pounding 20 budlights.

• Jiks
Cubs demolished the best team in baseball, so what does that make them? TGTE(the greatest team ever)? But what if LA beats TGTE?!

• Garce
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sitting here with my buddy just laughing our asses off. Just a sad group of individuals man. I can tell Garce is drunk off his ass. Enjoy celebrating another team losing when your season was over months ago.
What the hell is this garbage thread?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
What the hell is this garbage thread?

GGG

• Garce
  • Veteran
Sitting here with my buddy just laughing our asses off. Just a sad group of individuals man. I can tell Garce is drunk off his ass. Enjoy celebrating another team losing when your season was over months ago.

You said you were going to sleep like an hour ago.

Now you're hanging out with your buddy and reading the zone?

We are the sad ones
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 13, 2015 at 10:49 PM ]

Thread is garbage.

That said, who the f**k are you to call anybody a sad bunch of individuals? You're sitting there with your buddy reading the WZ trying to make yourselves feel better about your team getting bounced. That's sad as f**k. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

You said you were going to sleep like an hour ago.

Now you're hanging out with your buddy and reading the zone?

We are the sad ones

Sad.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thread is garbage.

That said, who the f**k are you to call anybody a sad bunch of individuals? You're sitting there with your buddy reading the WZ trying to make yourselves feel better about your team getting bounced. That's sad as f**k. lol

Wasting some time. Cracking me up with all this. Dudes even made a Cubs thread to talk s**t. Bahahahahahahaha
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thread is garbage.

Wasting some time. Cracking me up with all this. Dudes even made a Cubs thread to talk s**t. Bahahahahahahaha

He made a good point, though. If you said you were going to bed an hour ago, why are you now reading the wz with your buddy? You laying in bed together (NTTAWWT)?
Share 49ersWebzone