LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Game Day, baby!
Dubs are back!!!

Crazy to think about how far we have come. In years past, today was the day we Warrior fans would be guessing how many teams are worse than us and what pick we might end up getting in the draft. Now we are talking about defending our title.

Amazing.
I think its going to be much tougher for the Dubs this year. Kerr's absence could hurt initially and teams will be gunning for them. Also, I expect the Clippers and Thunder to be much better than last year and it is asking a lot to expect the great health we had last year.

So... I will go with 57-25 which is 10 games worse than last year but still good enough to be a top 3 seed in the West.
Barnes and Warriors agree to shelve contract talks until next summer...

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/10/27/9210355/harrison-barnes-warriors-contract-extension-negotiations-nba-free-agency

...I tend to think he's overplaying his hand if he really wants to remain part of the core of a team that can be special for the next 5-or-so years. Of course there's also the possibility coming back to GSW doesn't mean as much as the payday he might get to go be a higher-profile player somewhere else.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Oct 27, 2015 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think its going to be much tougher for the Dubs this year. Kerr's absence could hurt initially and teams will be gunning for them. Also, I expect the Clippers and Thunder to be much better than last year and it is asking a lot to expect the great health we had last year.

So... I will go with 57-25 which is 10 games worse than last year but still good enough to be a top 3 seed in the West.

I'm thinking somewhere in that 55 +/- win range...with as good as the West is, I could see that win being anywhere from 3rd-6th seed, but I'll predict 4th.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I have us finishing 61-21 and taking the one seed.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I'm thinking somewhere in that 55 +/- win range...with as good as the West is, I could see that win being anywhere from 3rd-6th seed, but I'll predict 4th.

I think the Warriors, Thunder, Clippers, and Spurs will battle it out for the top 4 seedings and wouldnt be surprised at finishing at ending up in any of those spots. I would be surprised though if the Dubs fell below that. But, health is always the key.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 27, 2015 at 1:02 PM ]
almost tyme..
Title defense starts tonight. Go Dubs!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO

Looking forward to the game tonight and the season as well, it's been tough having to suffer through the 49ers garbage this year and the Warriors couldn't get started soon enough for me.

Matching last year will be tough, but I think the Warriors are loaded and deep. As long as they stay injury free this year and Kerr can get back fairly soon I see the Warriors pushing right up to the 60 win mark, +/- 5 either way and I lean towards the +. Spurs, Clippers, and Thunder will be battling with the Warriors for the top seed.
I still can't believe we gonna be championship
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

We gonna be repeat
Just skimming over a Twitter feed before opening game and Kawakami thinks he's Kerr's BFF. Can't get Steve's d**k far enough down his throat.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

We gonna be repeat

This. I think the players improve and just build on our young championship chemistry.

5 min til
Share 49ersWebzone