There are 188 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Luke Walton is the Warriors interim HC?

Haha

He was an Asst Coach on an 83-win team that was historically dominant on both ends of the court, and was hand-picked by Kerr and mgt to be the IHC...what's so "HaHa" about that?

James just trolling. How do you think he has over 132,000 posts. He is an Orlando Magic fan so have some pity on the poor boy.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you ALWAYS so defensive like this in real life too? Lol I just didn't know. I honestly didn't even know he was coaching. I got a notification on my phone about him due to Kerr's health.

Lol. Of course you knew. You got a notification on your phone. And I wasnt even responding to you. I was talking to my fellow Warrior fan.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Haha

He was an Asst Coach on an 83-win team that was historically dominant on both ends of the court, and was hand-picked by Kerr and mgt to be the IHC...what's so "HaHa" about that?

James just trolling. How do you think he has over 132,000 posts. He is an Orlando Magic fan so have some pity on the poor boy.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you ALWAYS so defensive like this in real life too? Lol I just didn't know. I honestly didn't even know he was coaching. I got a notification on my phone about him due to Kerr's health.

Lol. Of course you knew. You got a notification on your phone. And I wasnt even responding to you. I was talking to my fellow Warrior fan.

That is fine, but you accused me of trolling for asking a question. I didn't know he was coaching. Can't even ask a question around here. Lol

Haha

That is fine, but you accused me of trolling for asking a question. I didn't know he was coaching. Can't even ask a question around here. Lol

relax dude. And you call me defensive? lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Perfectly relaxed. Just didn't expect that type of response for asking is all.

Maybe look into a new phone or app or something if it's notifying you of 3-wk old news and you doubt the veracity of that report... perhaps it's this phenomena you find funny, hence the "haha" after your "question".
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Oct 20, 2015 at 9:25 PM ]
No Curry or Bogut tonight @ Clips, no big surprise Warriors flat and getting killed as of midpoint 3rd qtr. Reg season starts in 7 days and I know you can't make too much of preseason, but if there were a "concern" it would be that for all except maybe one PS game the D has been pretty bad. Hopefully one of those things they just flip the switch once the real games start.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Maybe look into a new phone or app or something if it's notifying you of 3-wk old news and you doubt the veracity of that report... perhaps it's this phenomena you find funny, hence the "haha" after your "question".

Par for the course.
Gotta love Jerry West

Rome asked West whether Warriors fans were the same, different, or "frankly better" than the notoriously huge Lakers fan base, and West did not hesitate in the slightest to confirm that the Roaracle blows Staples away.

"Oh, much better than LA fans, OK? They don't ever leave the game," West said. "Once we moved into Staples Center, our fan base changed, I thought. It's a completely different kind of fan than Los Angeles. Los Angeles has a lot of corporate fans there, whole different people sat in different seats. You can go up to Oracle right now and you'll see the same fans in the same seats every night. The fans in Los Angeles are great, but I've never seen fans like this here."

You talking about other posters being defensive? wow

Gotta love Jerry West

Rome asked West whether Warriors fans were the same, different, or "frankly better" than the notoriously huge Lakers fan base, and West did not hesitate in the slightest to confirm that the Roaracle blows Staples away.

"Oh, much better than LA fans, OK? They don't ever leave the game," West said. "Once we moved into Staples Center, our fan base changed, I thought. It's a completely different kind of fan than Los Angeles. Los Angeles has a lot of corporate fans there, whole different people sat in different seats. You can go up to Oracle right now and you'll see the same fans in the same seats every night. The fans in Los Angeles are great, but I've never seen fans like this here."

Totally true too.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Gotta love Jerry West

Totally true too.

Don't look now, but B-Rush starting to rediscover his shooting touch a little bit these past couple games. Would be great if he could contribute this year.
Thank god basketball season is about to start.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Thank god basketball season is about to start.

Yup. Could not agree more. Have my NBA pass again and ready to watch every Warriors game.
Share 49ersWebzone