There are 172 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

It's time to repeat !!



























[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 7, 2015 at 11:36 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 41,876
Guessed you missed this:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/179780-your-2014-2015-world-champion-golden-state-warriors/
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guessed you missed this:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/179780-your-2014-2015-world-champion-golden-state-warriors/

Yes. I missed the thread that I started.

New season. New thread
post I put in old thread right before it got retired....Harden annoys me so re-posting here:

James Harden: "I thought I was last year, too. I know I was the MVP. That's 100 percent given all the things that happened last season."
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/james-harden-stephen-curry-mvp-debate

Um, no, no you weren't. And even if it were true, just STFU and take it like a man, quit being a whiny b**ch about it. FFS, first you had your team actively campaign for you while Kerr took the "let Curry's play speak for itself" approach. And then during playoffs you had to say losing out on MVP "hurt"...and now this. Vagisil, aisle 5.

Starting to really hate this bed-wetting, it's all about me prima donna.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
post I put in old thread right before it got retired....Harden annoys me so re-posting here:

James Harden: "I thought I was last year, too. I know I was the MVP. That's 100 percent given all the things that happened last season."
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/james-harden-stephen-curry-mvp-debate

Um, no, no you weren't. And even if it were true, just STFU and take it like a man, quit being a whiny b**ch about it. FFS, first you had your team actively campaign for you while Kerr took the "let Curry's play speak for itself" approach. And then during playoffs you had to say losing out on MVP "hurt"...and now this. Vagisil, aisle 5.

Starting to really hate this bed-wetting, it's all about me prima donna.

Yep. Harden had a great season but he needs to get over this MVP thing. Curry was deserving and he won. End of story.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yep. Harden had a great season but he needs to get over this MVP thing. Curry was deserving and he won. End of story.

Looking fwd to that first game vs Rockets...it definitely did not seem that Curry was too pleased with Ty Lawson's comments last week, and now the perpetually butt-hurt Harden whining again...Curry might drop 50 on them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 165,676
GSW thread is above the forum rules haha
No individual pic for draymond or HB?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
No individual pic for draymond or HB?


fixed.
Going 73-9.



alpha Curry ready for the season
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 55,429
fwiw I have an irrational disdain for the word "Your" in this thread title.
Originally posted by Garcia:
fwiw I have an irrational disdain for the word "Your" in this thread title.

Good for you.
I was like "where is the warrior thread?"


I can dig it yo..
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,719
Harden is such a b***h
He can have the MVP, we will take the title
Share 49ersWebzone