Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 549 users in the forums

Greatest UFC Fighter of All-Time

Greatest UFC Fighter of All-Time

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,113
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
.... and now that Fedor might sign with the UFC, he'll eventually be put on this list as well, just because he's accomplished so much in the sport. Can very well take the title from Werdum. What a rematch that would be. And now we can watch Cain vs Fedor. Which I still believe would be a fight between the 2 greatest heavyweights of all time. Only a matter of time before Cain gets that title back.

Please god no, please don't do it Fedor, I don't wanna see you get hammered at the end of your career. I just wanna remember Fedor as one of the most dominant of all time.

Werdum is a much much better fighter he is now than when he beat Fedor the first time. Werdum's cardio and striking is a whole lot better, we already know he will own Fedor on the ground.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Silva still the GOAT. He was on top for a very long time, different divisions, and put on a show for most of his fights.

I agree. There will never be another Anderson.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
.... and now that Fedor might sign with the UFC, he'll eventually be put on this list as well, just because he's accomplished so much in the sport. Can very well take the title from Werdum. What a rematch that would be. And now we can watch Cain vs Fedor. Which I still believe would be a fight between the 2 greatest heavyweights of all time. Only a matter of time before Cain gets that title back.

Please god no, please don't do it Fedor, I don't wanna see you get hammered at the end of your career. I just wanna remember Fedor as one of the most dominant of all time.

Werdum is a much much better fighter he is now than when he beat Fedor the first time. Werdum's cardio and striking is a whole lot better, we already know he will own Fedor on the ground.

I see where you're coming from, but I really want to see Fedor come back. Especially if he signs with the UFC. It's a shame we've never got to see him in the UFC. He will have a chance to avenge his losses to big foot and Werdum. Will be an easy win against big foot I think, Werdum will be tough. But I think Fedor can win
I picked Silva, but if JJ can get his s**t together I will pick him in 3-5 years.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
I picked Silva, but if JJ can get his s**t together I will pick him in 3-5 years.

Yup. He still has a shot to be one of the greats if he ever makes it back.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
I picked Silva, but if JJ can get his s**t together I will pick him in 3-5 years.

Yup. He still has a shot to be one of the greats if he ever makes it back.

It's a shame that he will have to start from 0 again though. The title defense record he was chasing completely got erased. He was only a few wins away from passing Silvas record of 10
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Aug 12, 2015 at 4:29 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
.... and now that Fedor might sign with the UFC, he'll eventually be put on this list as well, just because he's accomplished so much in the sport. Can very well take the title from Werdum. What a rematch that would be. And now we can watch Cain vs Fedor. Which I still believe would be a fight between the 2 greatest heavyweights of all time. Only a matter of time before Cain gets that title back.

Please god no, please don't do it Fedor, I don't wanna see you get hammered at the end of your career. I just wanna remember Fedor as one of the most dominant of all time.

Werdum is a much much better fighter he is now than when he beat Fedor the first time. Werdum's cardio and striking is a whole lot better, we already know he will own Fedor on the ground.

Agree. He will get destroyed right now, it's not worth it.but maybe 1 UFC fight, and then he retires? That would draw some fans and I'm sure he would try and put on a good fight.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Aug 10, 2015 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
.... and now that Fedor might sign with the UFC, he'll eventually be put on this list as well, just because he's accomplished so much in the sport. Can very well take the title from Werdum. What a rematch that would be. And now we can watch Cain vs Fedor. Which I still believe would be a fight between the 2 greatest heavyweights of all time. Only a matter of time before Cain gets that title back.

Please god no, please don't do it Fedor, I don't wanna see you get hammered at the end of your career. I just wanna remember Fedor as one of the most dominant of all time.

Werdum is a much much better fighter he is now than when he beat Fedor the first time. Werdum's cardio and striking is a whole lot better, we already know he will own Fedor on the ground.

Agree. He will get destroyed right now, it's not worth it.but maybe 1 UFC fight, and then he retires? That would draw some fans and I'm sure he would try and put on a good fight.

You guys are underestimating Fedor
Jbj 1st, daylight second.
Didn't Silva test positive for steroids......AGAIN?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Didn't Silva test positive for steroids......AGAIN?

Whatre you talking about?
Its a shame Fedor didnt sign with the UFC
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dare I say.............


Rousey?

Yaaa... about that... lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dare I say.............


Rousey?

Yaaa... about that... lol

im guessing your choice has never lost?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dare I say.............


Rousey?

Yaaa... about that... lol

im guessing your choice has never lost?

Not in his prime, no, he lost at the age of 38, after he already set the title defense record. He was clowning around and ultimately defeated himself, leg snapped in second fight when he was 39... you think his leg snaps like that in his late 20s? Doubt it. Rousey lost in her prime, period, got dominated.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone