There are 160 users in the forums

2016 NBA All Star Weekend

The funny part is, I was watching the thunder play on tv with my uncle, he then points at the tv and says "hes my neighbor".. i look at him like "who".. then he goes "that westbrook guy"... i was like ARE U f**kING SERIOUS lmaoo.. why didnt you tell me this sooner??
What kinda house does he live in? Like a normal big house or like a superstar mansion or what?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
What kinda house does he live in? Like a normal big house or like a superstar mansion or what?

Like a normal big house, my uncle says that Westbrook has like 3 houses, and I think he just bought another one lol

he drives this all black tinted up range rover, I expected him to have a better car lol.. But his garage was open one day and I saw 2 other cars in there think one was an Audi forgot the other though
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Feb 16, 2016 at 8:46 PM ]
The house is only one story, really not that big, but backyard probably has pool, assuming it's like my uncles
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Feb 16, 2016 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
The house is only one story, really not that big, but backyard probably has pool, assuming it's like my uncles

People in OKC need to have a pool so they have something to do.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 163,215
Nearly an hour long, but someone put together every 50 in the dunk contest (1984-2016). Pretty cool.

[ Edited by jrg on Feb 16, 2016 at 10:37 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Nearly an hour long, but someone put together every 50 in the dunk contest (1984-2016). Pretty cool.


Awesome
Share 49erswebzone