There are 247 users in the forums

2016 NBA All Star Weekend

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:
I think that Russell Westbrook repeats as MVP actually. He'll care enough to try and win it.

dude was so hyped up during intros he left drake hanging

called it
Westbrook is the kinda guy who will try to win the mvp award every yr
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

He's one strange dude.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
I think that Russell Westbrook repeats as MVP actually. He'll care enough to try and win it.

dude was so hyped up during intros he left drake hanging

called it

Nice call. Agreed with FredFlinstone about him as well. Most dudes out there don't give a s**t and are just trying to put on a show for the crowd, and Westbrook wants that MVP.

He's one strange dude.

At least Westbrook tries. The all star game hasn't always been the s**t show that was displayed last night.
This all-star game may be the blueprint for the NBA regular season. 190-185, technical foul for playing defense. Four and Five point lines are added for more scoring. Every kid wants to be Steph. Five guys playing outside the three point circle. Big men become extinct. Any contact is a foul.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This all-star game may be the blueprint for the NBA regular season. 190-185, technical foul for playing defense. Four and Five point lines are added for more scoring. Every kid wants to be Steph. Five guys playing outside the three point circle. Big men become extinct. Any contact is a foul.

pops from we're the millers got buckets during the celebrity game.. that was a surprise
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:
That Gordon dunk. Holy s**t - how was that even possible.

Who gives the f**k about who the "judges" think won the contest. Gordon had the best dunk and it wasn't close. The dude is a freak and the real winner of the contest. Levine is amazing too but Gordon's stuff was f**king nuts. He's a f**king PF

So that alley oop dunk from the free throw line wasn't close? I disagree, and so did the judges, and so did a lot of other people as well. It's personal opinion. Both guys brought it and hopefully they do it again next year.

All commemorators said Gordon's dunk was the best of the contest. Gettin' all of them to agree on something probably means that it wasn't close. And, many ppl are calling Gordon's dunk as the greatest dunk at the contest ever.

Levine was amazing as I said before and the dunk you mentioned was great. But, Gordon dunk was easily the best dunk of the night.
I like the fact it didn't take them a ton of tries to get the dunk down..

still trippin' off that AG dunk.. underneath both legs and the handcuff dunk with the mascot spinning on the hover were the two best dunks of the night

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
I like the fact it didn't take them a ton of tries to get the dunk down..

still trippin' off that AG dunk.. underneath both legs and the handcuff dunk with the mascot spinning on the hover were the two best dunks of the night

Yeah those were the best two. I think this was probably Gordon's 3rd best dunk. Crazy in slow motion. Crazier when you remember hes a PF.

Actually looks like NBA put together a slow motion video of Gordon's night

[ Edited by jrg on Feb 16, 2016 at 1:22 PM ]

Who gives the f**k about who the "judges" think won the contest. Gordon had the best dunk and it wasn't close. The dude is a freak and the real winner of the contest. Levine is amazing too but Gordon's stuff was f**king nuts. He's a f**king PF

So that alley oop dunk from the free throw line wasn't close? I disagree, and so did the judges, and so did a lot of other people as well. It's personal opinion. Both guys brought it and hopefully they do it again next year.

All commemorators said Gordon's dunk was the best of the contest. Gettin' all of them to agree on something probably means that it wasn't close. And, many ppl are calling Gordon's dunk as the greatest dunk at the contest ever.

Levine was amazing as I said before and the dunk you mentioned was great. But, Gordon dunk was easily the best dunk of the night.

I dont disagree with this at all. Gordon's one dunk was the best of the night but that alone doesnt make him the dunk winner. Both were great, both gave 50 point performances throughout, but Lavine came up big in the end while Gordon didnt. I really think they should have been co-winners.

And just so you know.. Jimmy also known as JRG will chastise you if you spell Lavine's name wrong ever again.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I dont disagree with this at all. Gordon's one dunk was the best of the night but that alone doesnt make him the dunk winner. Both were great, both gave 50 point performances throughout, but Lavine came up big in the end while Gordon didnt. I really think they should have been co-winners.

And just so you know.. Jimmy also known as JRG will chastise you if you spell Lavine's name wrong ever again.

No, that is only limited to little children. Sorry little Johnny. Better luck next time.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I think Gordon's last dunk was a 50. Co-winner is what should have happened. Definitely agree with that. Still can't believe that Gordon dunk.

Best dunk contest in a long long time - if not the best ever.
Originally posted by YungAce:

He's one strange dude.

At least Westbrook tries. The all star game hasn't always been the s**t show that was displayed last night.

Crazy but, my uncle lives in OKC and Westbrook is his next door neighbor. I just learned of this a few months ago when I visited him.

I saw westbrook in his car backing out his driveway, I said whats up and asked for a picture, he said he got me when he gets back, I never saw him again lol.
Share 49ersWebzone