LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 358 users in the forums

2016 NBA All Star Weekend

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is too boring. I'm done
Ryan Fitzpatrick doing the halftime show
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 14, 2016 at 6:44 PM ]
LOL Sting is the best they could come up with for the halftime performance? If they told me "pick the least relevant performer to for a group of young NBA fans", itd be hard to choose someone worse.
Originally posted by crzy:
This is too boring. I'm done

This is only slightly better than the NFL Pro Bowl. What a farce of a game. I dont know when the All Star game actually started to be a joke because I actually think there was a time when both teams played hard.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
From what I hear they crank up the D near the end of these ASG's. I wouldn't know though since I've not made it to the end of one of these in probably 20 years.
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL Sting is the best they could come up with for the halftime performance? If they told me "pick the least relevant performer to for a group of young NBA fans", itd be hard to choose someone worse.

It was the Jets qb not sting

He's ok for us old NBA fans though.
Originally posted by jrg:
also, i hate the team jerseys

i wish they'd go back to each team wearing the jersey of the team they play for

The only thing we'll ever agree on
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol at Marv Albert calling Kobe "Jordan"

This game was an abomination to basketball. Just baseball pass down the court and huck it up or half-court Alleyoop passes. Not a single trace of defense whatsoever.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Feb 14, 2016 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by reno9er:

All 3 of you?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I am going to say the West wins, 197-196

Close
Originally posted by reno9er:

All 3 of you?

Sting and the Police was my generation. I'm offenced
Final shot by Steph missed because of stupid cameraman. Thanks Obama.
Share 49ersWebzone