LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 246 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Thanks for Richaun Holmes
  • Jiks
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Odd finish to the game. Foul clearly happened with more than a second left but refs were content with leaving it at .4 seconds and felt reviewing to correct the time unnecessary. Hmm. Regardless, Suns have been in every game so I feel good about 2-2. Dead legs tonight. A lot of their shots were hitting the front of the rim. Terrible from the stripe.

Ridiculous that they didn't even review that. Inexcusable. Terribly reffed game on both teams though. You guys are going to be good here sooner than later.
[ Edited by Jiks on Oct 28, 2019 at 10:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:
Odd finish to the game. Foul clearly happened with more than a second left but refs were content with leaving it at .4 seconds and felt reviewing to correct the time unnecessary. Hmm. Regardless, Suns have been in every game so I feel good about 2-2. Dead legs tonight. A lot of their shots were hitting the front of the rim. Terrible from the stripe.

Ridiculous that they didn't even review that. Inexcusable. Terribly reffed game on both teams though. You guys are going to be good here sooner than later.

Ricky "Jesus" Rubio working miracles.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Thanks for Richaun Holmes

I was a little upset they let Holmes walk after trading for Baynes, but Baynes has impressed early. Great screener. Plays solid defense. Takes what the D gives him. Shooting the 3pt well so far. Both teams will benefit from that move.
Hold up... Ayton's middle name is Edoneille? Was he really named after Al Bundy?
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2860561-report-suns-deandre-ayton-to-meet-with-nba-for-suspension-appeal-this-week
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hold up... Ayton's middle name is Edoneille? Was he really named after Al Bundy?

lol that's funny. And Buddy Hield was literally named after Bud Bundy
Don't see Kerr handing over playcalling to his players tonight.
Originally posted by MuggD:

lol that's funny. And Buddy Hield was literally named after Bud Bundy

The f**k is up with the Bahamas? They only get Married with Children reruns out there?
Man, Monty has these guys giving pure effort on almost every play. They let up their guard a little later in the game, but I can't remember the last time I have seen a Suns team play with this much defensive effort.

Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Man, Monty has these guys giving pure effort on almost every play. They let up their guard a little later in the game, but I can't remember the last time I have seen a Suns team play with this much defensive effort.

Kelly brings the energy, as does Rubio. The other guys are feeding off it. Booker had a very quiet 31 last night.
Big test tonight at home against an unbeaten Sixers team. No Embiid for them, but no Ayton for us.

Big test tonight at home against an unbeaten Sixers team. No Embiid for them, but no Ayton for us.

Good, they'll keep winning without that roided up Teddy Ruxpin.
Booker seems to get better every game. They struggled early on with Philly's length, but in the second half Booker was unreal.

I know some people will say it's blasphemy, but so much about the way he plays, offensively, reminds me of Kobe. And now he's starting to play defense .
Very impressive... Monty is the obvious early coach of the year. Even more impressive you guys are doing this without the cheater.
Share 49ersWebzone