Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Update?

over.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Update?

How about this one ...
@ 70 mins - Confederations Cup
Brasil 3, España 0
dayyum just saw highlights, beast goal by Fred and crazy save by Brasil defender!!!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Haha yea. I was pretty surprised when you said Pep wrote this in his book.

I actually never even clicked on the link. I read the "translation" on a Roma forum. idiots.

I searched the interwebs for like half hour to find anything. b*****d lol

I still can't believe sometimes that Pep left Barca for fukin' Bayern. Really? Bayern? Had he left for a top team in EPL or Serie A - I'd understand. Just a strange strange move. I'm not hating on Bundesliga...it's great, Germans are great soccer players and have great fans...it's just no one really watches it or cares for it outside of Germany.

Oh well...excited about the next season.

Fwiw I don't think pep will have to long of a stay at bayern. He seems pretty ambitious so I wouldn't be surprised if he will try to win a title in all 4 of the major leauges, and probably all within the next 10 years.

Spain getting man-handled by brazil. It's very similar to the barca bayern games, brazil pressing in the midfield not letting Spain get comfortable and really controlling the game with their physicality.
Brazil!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
Fwiw I don't think pep will have to long of a stay at bayern. He seems pretty ambitious so I wouldn't be surprised if he will try to win a title in all 4 of the major leauges, and probably all within the next 10 years.

Spain getting man-handled by brazil. It's very similar to the barca bayern games, brazil pressing in the midfield not letting Spain get comfortable and really controlling the game with their physicality.

Spain coming off that ridiculously tiring game against Itlay...playing against a Brazilian team (with an extra day rest) that's playing at home - odds were always against them. Brazil played great...and Spain didn't have the legs to answer back. Then Ramos stupidly took the penalty (Xavi and Iniesta on the team, and fukin' Ramos takes the kick) and great save by Luiz saved made sure Spain couldn't mount a comeback.

I also never understand why the two semis can't be played on the same day. Spain can't win 'em all.

Can't wait for Neymar to join Barca. He's an absolute stud. Messi & Neymar will be fun to watch for years to come. So excited about next season.
Originally posted by 49erha:

Spain coming off that ridiculously tiring game against Itlay...playing against a Brazilian team (with an extra day rest) that's playing at home - odds were always against them. Brazil played great...and Spain didn't have the legs to answer back. Then Ramos stupidly took the penalty (Xavi and Iniesta on the team, and fukin' Ramos takes the kick) and great save by Luiz saved made sure Spain couldn't mount a comeback.

I also never understand why the two semis can't be played on the same day. Spain can't win 'em all.

Can't wait for Neymar to join Barca. He's an absolute stud. Messi & Neymar will be fun to watch for years to come. So excited about next season.

Barca dropped a LOAD of $$$ for Neymar
Fernando Llorente has arrived in Turin today for his medical with Juventus.

Tevez-Llorente

Stevan Jovetic rumored to be coming to Juve as well. so f**king amazing.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Im so sick of watching Spain win all the time. Pulling for Brazil in the final.

Attack the flanks. Alba and Arbeloa, are the weak links.

They played terrible yesterday until the over-time. Italy had some really great chances to finish 'em off in regulation.

I know what you mean though. If you're not a big fan of a team and they continue to win - it gets annoying.

I'm Portuguese. Lol so you can understand the shadow that Spain has cast on their neighbors.

Didn't think they would get blasted though. Was it del bosques decision to have Sergio Ramos take the pk? I knew that he was gonna miss just by looking at his face.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Im so sick of watching Spain win all the time. Pulling for Brazil in the final.

Attack the flanks. Alba and Arbeloa, are the weak links.

They played terrible yesterday until the over-time. Italy had some really great chances to finish 'em off in regulation.

I know what you mean though. If you're not a big fan of a team and they continue to win - it gets annoying.

I'm Portuguese. Lol so you can understand the shadow that Spain has cast on their neighbors.

Didn't think they would get blasted though. Was it del bosques decision to have Sergio Ramos take the pk? I knew that he was gonna miss just by looking at his face.

Yea, I completely understand. I support Spain because they've plethora of Barca players on the squad.

I don't know which idiot decided Sergio Ramos should take that penalty. Knowing little bit about Ramos, I've feeling he decided to do that himself. I was pretty confident too that he's gonna miss it. lol...that was just dumb. His face reminded me of Kawhi Leonard on the FT line in game 6. I don't get Torres starting over Villa either, and I love Torres but c'mon - that's bad coaching.

But it would have not mattered. Brazil clearly had more energy and played really well. Spain had a no-show, which I can't really blame them after that game with Italy. I'm just glad Iniesta and Xavi didn't suffer injuries. I actually would have liked for Spain to get kicked out in group stages. Barca players need rest.
FIFA needs to do what the NBA did and start punishing players for b******t flopping like this:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Best goal in the Messi v Rest of the World game

Messi & Neymar
Guardiola acknowledges Juventus threat Newly appointed Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola has revealed his admiration for Juventus and said they are a force to be reckoned with in Europe next season.

The former Barcelona coach is back after taking a year long hiatus from the game. They were no shortage of clubs after his signature and he chose to write the next chapter of his coaching career with the German giants.

The 42-year-old former Barcelona stalwart picked out Juventus as notable rivals for the Bavarians defence of their European title in 2013-14.
"In the Champions League Juventus are certainly stronger," Guardiola told reporters in Germany.

"They are a club with a lot of money and they can expend a lot. They are definitely a terrific club, fabulous.
"In Italy they have won so much and now rightly they are looking to Europe.

"The aspect of success and winning is related to the continuity of the project with their coach, Conte."

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
FIFA needs to do what the NBA did and start punishing players for b******t flopping like this:

This is exactly why I can't take soccer seriously. Pro soccer is more about dramatic acting and trying to get a call than playing the game with integrity.
Share 49ersWebzone