There are 217 users in the forums

The Baseball Hall of Fame

racist
Originally posted by jrg:
Still no Lee Smith

He is never getting in. Next year Maddux and Glavine come up which is only going to make it even more difficult for anyone on this years list to make it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Valrod33:
Lol shutout

Crazy

Not even remotely shocked, bunch of hypocrites.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Jan 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM ]
So NO players in the Hall this year?!!!?!?!?!??!!!!......outrageous
[ Edited by 80849er4life on Jan 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
McGwire 16.9%
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds should have had the same amount of votes. You either punish for steroids or you don't. That simple.

I agree with this.
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds should have had the same amount of votes. You either punish for steroids or you don't. That simple.

I agree with this.

Both should make the HOF but I do understand why voters would not want to give them the honor of a first ballot entry. I dont agree though with his statement though. Bonds and Clemens should be in a different category than Sosa, McGwire, or Palmeiro in my opinion. I just dont see it as black and white as Kyle does.

I agree with this.

someone is a racist
why are writers, some who have never played the game, allowed to make these decisions?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
why are writers, some who have never played the game, allowed to make these decisions?
This
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Barry Bonds is not an all time great if he never uses performance enhancers
Originally posted by Jcool:

Uh......what?

He was already an all-time great, then he went and got greedy and took roids. Now he is going to pay for it. It isnt a question of "was he great", it is a question of what is the penalty and how long.

He was a great player before the enhancers. He may not have been in conversation for best ever but he definitely would have been a HOFer
Share 49ersWebzone