LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Stephen Jackson on espn today about the Malace in the Palace:

"The funniest part about the whole thing is afterwards we're sitting in the locker room, all scratched up and covered in beer. And Ron looks over at me and Jamal Tinsley and says 'Do you think we're gonna get in trouble?"

"I said Ron we're gonna be lucky if we still have a JOB!"

He also said the only thing he regrets about the whole thing is losing $3 million. lol

He then said that it felt damn good to punch a fan, after all the verbal abuse he'd taken over the years.

"The funniest part about the whole thing is afterwards we're sitting in the locker room, all scratched up and covered in beer. And Ron looks over at me and Jamal Tinsley and says 'Do you think we're gonna get in trouble?"

He also said the only thing he regrets about the whole thing is losing $3 million. lol

He then said that it felt damn good to punch a fan, after all the verbal abuse he'd taken over the years.

I always hated that dude. But after that I kinda respect him. LOL I can picture Ron saying that.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

I always hated that dude. But after that I kinda respect him. LOL I can picture Ron saying that.

Go to 3:45 of this video. His expressions and look on his face is hilarious. lol

Check out the story at 7:15
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM ]
Stephen Jackson is hilarious and they're both physco
Go to 3:45 of this video. His expressions and look on his face is hilarious. lol

That was the best basketball TV segment I've seen this year. So many lulz.
Originally posted by dobophile:
I love Stephen Jackson. Dumb as rocks, but dude is loyal to his teammates and has a ton of pride. That's also his problem. He thinks he's in a street gang and that he's the leader. Lovable, but delusional.

It cracks me up how when bad things happen to him he tweets pictures of his expensive cars.

He doesn't sound dumb as rocks in the interview. Artest is dumb as rocks. Jackson at least knew the consequences of their actions and that there was a real possibility that their careers in the NBA could be over.
I love Stephen Jackson. Dumb as rocks, but dude is loyal to his teammates and has a ton of pride. That's also his problem. He thinks he's in a street gang and that he's the leader. Lovable, but delusional.

It cracks me up how when bad things happen to him he tweets pictures of his expensive cars.

He doesn't sound dumb as rocks in the interview. Artest is dumb as rocks. Jackson at least knew the consequences of their actions and that there was a real possibility that their careers in the NBA could be over.

Ya, he's just hood.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Ya, he's just hood.

Yeah he seems to make dumb decisions but knows damn well that they are dumb lol. Which puts you a notch above rocks in my book.
Yeah he seems to make dumb decisions but knows damn well that they are dumb lol. Which puts you a notch above rocks in my book.

He possesses traits that were pragmatically useful in helping him survive the environment he grew up in (loyalty, pride), and how we're wired to see the world doesn't change much (IMO) when we get older, even if there's a drastic increase in socio-economic status. He seems to me like a dude who's a product of his environment and figured out what he needed to be to get by in it rather than someone who's stupid.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jun 12, 2013 at 7:12 PM ]

lol erwin in the middle

cool interview doe

Always likes Jackson on the court, now I really like him off the court.

But that's the difference between dumb and crazy.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m Y! Sources: Denver's Andre Iguodala has decided to opt-out of final year of contract and will enter free agency. http://tinyurl.com/k7oefuz
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m Y! Sources: Denver's Andre Iguodala has decided to opt-out of final year of contract and will enter free agency. http://tinyurl.com/k7oefuz

Ruh Ro Raggy
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Ruh Ro Raggy

Wonder if its got anything to do with Karl getting the ass
Share 49ersWebzone