Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I go away for one weekend...

my fault...got carried away

Too bad it took away from my over-all point. Oh well
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

That's so wrong loool
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/nba-allow-advertisements-placed-baseline-top-backboard-2013-144816223.html

Advertisements, adverts, and ads everywhere. The NBA hasn't formerly stitched a sponsor's slogan onto its official jerseys yet, but league is set to run advertisements all over the baseline hardwood and backboard as a trial run during the 2013-14 season. Not as a trial run to see if the ads are too tacky and obtrusive, but to determine the best and most efficient way to draw eyes to the various products and services the NBA aligns itself with promoting.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Eddie Johnson: To Rodman whom I admired as an opponent in the 80's If Lebron played under those rules with his drive. He would have hurt you

----------

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Eddie Johnson: To Rodman whom I admired as an opponent in the 80's If Lebron played under those rules with his drive. He would have hurt you

----------

Thought you were done. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

----------

Thought you were done. lol

lolwut? Yea, I'm comparing Malone and Lebron in that post.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Three NBA teams have been fined for tampering, according to an internal league memo obtained by USA TODAY Sports. A person familiar with the fine said that one of the teams is the Atlanta Hawks,

--------------

Who could be the other two teams?
Three NBA teams have been fined for tampering, according to an internal league memo obtained by USA TODAY Sports. A person familiar with the fine said that one of the teams is the Atlanta Hawks,

--------------

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9362896/sources-three-nba-teams-fined-tampering-ahead-free-agency

Rockets
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

--------------

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9362896/sources-three-nba-teams-fined-tampering-ahead-free-agency

Rockets

Ahh! That makes sense. Wouldn't surprise me the third team was Dallas. They've been tryin' hard to land either CP3 or D12.
Vivek gonna sign both

Originally posted by valrod33:

--------------

Rockets

Ahh! That makes sense. Wouldn't surprise me the third team was Dallas. They've been tryin' hard to land either CP3 or D12.

Sounds about right.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Vivek gonna sign both

It will be very interesting to see what they do with Cousins. Vivek came off as a no-nonsense kind of guy when I worked for him as an intern and couple of times I've met him and I think he will surround the team with guys who take accountability. Should be a very interesting year for the Kings.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 10, 2013 at 4:20 PM ]
Patrick Ewing named bobcats head coach
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Patrick Ewing named bobcats head coach

Assistant head coach. lol
So when are the Lebron vs Kobe or Lebron vs MJ threads gonna start again?
Share 49ersWebzone