LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The WZ. Where watching a few games on NBATV classics makes you an expert on a players game/career.

Oh yea, I forgot. Rodman didn't play in the 90s.

Speculating which player is on HGH is much more insightful.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
The WZ. Where watching a few games on NBATV classics makes you an expert on a players game/career.

I'm sure you had an amazing ability to evaluate pro basketball players in their prime as a 10 year old. Kudos to you, 4ML.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I'm sure you had an amazing ability to evaluate pro basketball players in their prime as a 10 year old. Kudos to you, 4ML.

I never claimed to be an expert on anything. Also, I wasn't 10 and I was a Reggie Miller fan, so I did watch quite a few Bulls games and other Eastern Conf. games.

I guess I should start every post with a disclaimer..."I'm not an expert...but I think..."

Btw...excellent reporting on Lebron's HGH use. Must have gotten your hands on his blood sample.

I never claimed to be an expert on anything. Also, I wasn't 10 and I was a Reggie Miller fan, so I did watch quite a few Bulls games and other Eastern Conf. games.

I guess I should start every post with a disclaimer..."I'm not an expert...but I think..."

Btw...excellent reporting on Lebron's HGH use. Must have gotten your hands on his blood sample.

I know you're a lebron fanboy, so it's hard for you to accept that he might be on something. I'm a Kobe fanboy myself, as you know, but even I can admit that he was on something when he bulked up a couple-few years ago. Then shrank back down after the league clamped down on it.

And that last line, that's what all the Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong fans would say before they got popped. Just a fun fact to keep in mind.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
Wait, why was there so many posts about Lebron and Malone's weight? Who gives a s**t... both of them are HUGE. Malone probably weighed more but why does that matter?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I know you're a lebron fanboy, so it's hard for you to accept that he might be on something. I'm a Kobe fanboy myself, as you know, but even I can admit that he was on something when he bulked up a couple-few years ago. Then shrank back down after the league clamped down on it.

And that last line, that's what all the Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong fans would say before they got popped. Just a fun fact to keep in mind.

Admit what? He could have taken it? Of course, he could have. It's not hard for me to accept it. lol Muggsy Bogues may have taken it too. I don't know what you're talking about.

All I'm saying is, I don't know if he did or not.

You believe he took HGH...for whatever reasons. I don't think he did, but it won't surprise me one bit if he did.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Wait, why was there so many posts about Lebron and Malone's weight? Who gives a s**t... both of them are HUGE. Malone probably weighed more but why does that matter?

Yea, I was a part of 3 really stupid discussions.

IMO, Rodman wasn't a great defender during his time with the Bulls. He was still a damn good rebounder but that's all he really was at that time. Apparently, me saying that makes me come off an expert on Rodman and his career when we're strictly talkin' about his Bulls years. Anyway...debating over Rodman's comments can only result in more stupidity and that's what I contributed today to this thread. Should have kept quiet.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I was talkin' to my dad about our silly discussion (he's been an avid basketball fan since the late 60s) and he told me...if you're gonna compare Lebron with Karl Malone, compare them when they were at the same age. Malone bulked up like crazy later in his career.

Malone was around 28 when he was on the dream team.

Thank you, Dad.
Glad it's clear that Malone was bigger at 28.

[ Edited by YungAce on Jun 10, 2013 at 3:46 AM ]
after pages of discussion, this year's Heat still won't hang with the teams of the 90s (specifically the Bulls)

No one can really ever know, but Lebron never gained a large amount of muscle in a short period of time like Kobe or Lance.

He also doesn't have the signature sign of his traps growing huge over night.

It's possible he could take HGH at a low amount, but he has looked like a man child since 16
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jun 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Glad it's clear that Malone was bigger at 28.

Lol this. It's clear Malone still looks bigger haha thanks 4ml's dad.
49erswebzone: Where "my dad says so" trumps all
Malone looks like he is about ten to fifteen pounds bigger, but again, why does everyone care so much? Malone popped some PED flavored molly's later in his career and became a f'n animal. Who cares? Lebron is better than Malone.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Malone looks like he is about ten to fifteen pounds bigger, but again, why does everyone care so much? Malone popped some PED flavored molly's later in his career and became a f'n animal. Who cares? Lebron is better than Malone.

It's just crazy how 4ml doesn't get it lol
Share 49ersWebzone