There are 244 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
LMAO at the title on ESPN: "Kobe tells Pau to put your big boy pants on"

Seriously. What's Pau's issue now? Is he hurt? Or is he lost within the scheme? For him to be off the floor THAT late in a game...

Supposedly it's tendinitis in the knees. Not surprising considering his age and size. But nobody wants to hear that. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He looked pissed on the bench towards the end of the game watching Howard miss both FTs
Wow and I thought the Niners loss was bad
I think the Lakers better win now because their future doesnt look very bright.
Mike D'anphony
Early game in houston. Let's see what team we get tonight.

Just saw that Pau is out tonight, due to the bad knees. He probably needs to sit 3 or 4 games to get that s**t right.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM ]
Earl Clark getting minutes over Jordan Hill. D'Antoni's hatred for him runs deep.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Earl Clark getting minutes over Jordan Hill. D'Antoni's hatred for him runs deep.

man, i miss earl clark
Lakers lineup on the floor: MWP/Meeks/Hill/Morris/Jamison
lmao... this team. All you can do is laugh.

This team f**king sucks.
Top 10 draft picks are in our future.
Well, you can't ask for any more than what they got at the end of that little sequence. Besides a win, of course. Kobe got a good look at 3, Ron gotta a look that he completely dips**tted, and then another tip at it before it all went to hell.

The game was the Lakers for 3 1/2 quarters. Then it all went to s**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Howard 4/9

Bryant 14/31
Well, you can't ask for any more than what they got at the end of that little sequence. Besides a win, of course. Kobe got a good look at 3, Ron gotta a look that he completely dips**tted, and then another tip at it before it all went to hell.

The game was the Lakers for 3 1/2 quarters. Then it all went to s**t.

Seems like a recurring theme this year... are you really surprised?
Share 49ersWebzone