LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Let's go Giants ease the pain of the 49ers season.

Won't happen unless we solve our LF issue.

I aint worried.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
This isn't last year

You are the most negative person in the world. I have no idea sometimes if you actually like the Niners or giants

2 championships in 3 years, one of, if not the best manager in baseball, a beautiful park, Posey, Cain, Vogey, Improved Zito, madbum, Casilla, Timmy, Romo, Affeldt the serial killer, Belt, blockbuster Scutaro, Crawdawg, Pablo, Pagan, Pence, Hector, Javy, etc, there is a lot to be happy about!

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN LEFT FIELD IS DIRE FIRE SABEAN AND BAALKE AND HIRE SINCALFAITHFUL AS A DOUBLE GM.

Nice mature post... Apparently you haven't read the past few pages. Just because I don't like the LF position doesn't mean I'm not happy overall about the Giants overall
Nice mature post... Apparently you haven't read the past few pages. Just because I don't like the LF position doesn't mean I'm not happy overall about the Giants overall

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY!!!!!

Calm down new Dave, we are just having fun in here. Thing are fun when you are champs. Hence why niner talk sucks....

Too soon?

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY!!!!!

Calm down new Dave, we are just having fun in here. Thing are fun when you are champs. Hence why niner talk sucks....

Too soon?

That is a kick in the sack right after getting dumped and arrested.
This isn't last year

You are the most negative person in the world. I have no idea sometimes if you actually like the Niners or giants

2 championships in 3 years, one of, if not the best manager in baseball, a beautiful park, Posey, Cain, Vogey, Improved Zito, madbum, Casilla, Timmy, Romo, Affeldt the serial killer, Belt, blockbuster Scutaro, Crawdawg, Pablo, Pagan, Pence, Hector, Javy, etc, there is a lot to be happy about!

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN LEFT FIELD IS DIRE FIRE SABEAN AND BAALKE AND HIRE SINCALFAITHFUL AS A DOUBLE GM.

all you post is negative things
SF Giants play the Baltimore Orioles on my birthday. Hmmm maybe that might take away a lot of the sting considering the Giants would probably blow out that team and shut these ignorant idiots up here.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
This isn't last year

Don't ehworry. I am here to play e beisbol, Left field para los gigantes

Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
SF Giants play the Baltimore Orioles on my birthday. Hmmm maybe that might take away a lot of the sting considering the Giants would probably blow out that team and shut these ignorant idiots up here.

G's in Baltimore, I'm there! I've been looking for a reason to go to Camden yards.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Don't ehworry. I am here to play e beisbol, Left field para los gigantes

Lol. Every team has a weakness. We'll just continue to play our ball. Any production out of left will be a plus
Noonan killing it right now, looking for that last utility infielder spot, can't say I'm not rooting for the dude.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
This isn't last year

LOL ok

G's in Baltimore, I'm there! I've been looking for a reason to go to Camden yards.

Sorry, looks like the O's are visiting AT&T. The Giants head east for the Nats the following series.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Sorry, looks like the O's are visiting AT&T. The Giants head east for the Nats the following series.

man, I was just coming to post this. Dude had me all excited until I looked it up.
Good to hear that news on Panda's elbow are negative. Hopefully he gets healthy soon.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Good to hear that news on Panda's elbow are negative. Hopefully he gets healthy soon.

And loses 20+ pounds too. Then again maybe the fat is Verlander's weakness?
Share 49ersWebzone