LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
any news on Brian Wilson?

dis
Well Hanrahan just signed with Boston so I guess he wont be saving games there this year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pitchers and catchers report in like a month and a half.

Also.. MARCH 17-19, 2013World Baseball Classic, Championship Round
Finals - San Francisco, Calif. (AT&T Park)

My son wants me to take him to FanFest 2013. Not sure I wanna go this year. 2011 sucked for us because of the huge influx of bandwagoners. Lines were huge. We got to do more when we went in 09 and 2010 before they won the WS. I think 2013 FanFest is going to be even more nuts. Not sure I wanna go through that mess again.
sign ugeuth urbina?

he is old, so sabean should show some interest
Dude should be given a chance somewhere. Understand he wants to get back into béisbol in Venezuela, then hopefully back into MLB.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sign ugeuth urbina?

Urbina would have to pay the GIANTS for a ST invite. "Do Not Want" is an understatement.

His last good year was in 2003.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM ]
Not to get any hopes up, but...

"Dan Jennings Marlins Assistant GM told us they will listen to all offers on Giancarlo Stanton but they're not shopping him and don't want to move him."

imo If theyre listening to offers, hes available. You dont say that if hes truly off limits.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Not to get any hopes up, but...

"Dan Jennings Marlins Assistant GM told us they will listen to all offers on Giancarlo Stanton but they're not shopping him and don't want to move him."

imo If theyre listening to offers, hes available. You dont say that if hes truly off limits.

called it lol
Giancarlo would be a welcome addition to the Giants' family. But it ain't going to happen.

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Giancarlo would be a welcome addition to the Giants' family. But it ain't going to happen.

Yea. But imagine how good we'd be with him...unbelievable.
We would be a more complete team Speed, hitting, defence, and pitching. We lack in hitting.

imagine if Melky never got caught with roids, he could have been a big piece in that trade
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

imagine if Melky never got caught with roids, he could have been a big piece in that trade

Not really because the Giants would have signed Melky to a long term deal if not for the roids.
We would be a more complete team Speed, hitting, defence, and pitching. We lack in hitting.

But we make up for it in World Championships.
Share 49ersWebzone