There are 214 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Have fun my dudes, won't be able to watch as it will be 3AM in Cannes and I have meetings starting at 8am tomorrow . Will keep my fingers crossed that I wake up to a win!

I'm in the same boat. I go on call at 5pm tonight. Ima dvr the s**t out of it though!!

Fuuu I'm going to be talking to myself tonight.

Ya I'm working tonight too

And the Oregon-Washington game will be on at my work... which isn't the end of the world, by any means.

I'll be here as long as i don't get any calls. But with the amount of people in the city tonight, that will be unlikely.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Have fun my dudes, won't be able to watch as it will be 3AM in Cannes and I have meetings starting at 8am tomorrow . Will keep my fingers crossed that I wake up to a win!

I'm in the same boat. I go on call at 5pm tonight. Ima dvr the s**t out of it though!!

You got me
Originally posted by toeshawn:

You got me

He'll yessssss!
lineup?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
lineup?

@SFGiants: Tonight's #SFGiants lineup for GM 1 of NL DS: Pagan cf, Scutaro 2b, Sandoval 3b, Posey c, Pence rf, Belt 1b, Blanco lf, Crawford ss, Cain p
@SFGiants: #Reds lineup for GM 1 of DS: Phillips 2b, Cozart ss, Votto 1b, Ludwick lf, Bruce rf, Rolen 3b, Hanigan c, Stubbs cf, Cueto p #SFGiants
I wonder if smith throws the ball high, will people blame romo for not catching it
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I wonder if smith throws the ball high, will people blame romo for not catching it

We aren't friends anymore
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I can't wait for this game. God I hate the Reds, especially Latos!

Stupid
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM ]

• boast
  • Hella Fame
motherf**king gameday b***hes!
f**king pissed. I told my boss to leave the remote out so I can watch it on one of the tv's here..motherf**ker left it in his office locked -___-

Gonna have to radio it :(
I'm ready to f**king rage
Originally posted by YungBird:
f**king pissed. I told my boss to leave the remote out so I can watch it on one of the tv's here..motherf**ker left it in his office locked -___-

there should be buttons on the tv
Originally posted by YungBird:

there should be buttons on the tv

TV mounted like 18 ft lol..plus need the direct tv controller not tv

It's alright boast saved the day
Share 49ersWebzone