LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 144 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by dcsham:
I trust Bochy. Let's see how it plays out.

I think Bochy is a great manager, all I am saying is I think we would be better off with a speedster as a potential pincher runner rather than having an extra middle reliever like Mota. Other than that I'm fine with the rest of the playoff roster.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
explain to me how Huff makes the playoff roster ...

Pinch hitter. Which sucks becquse we'd have to get someone to run for him anyway.

I have a feeling he may come with a huge timely walk at some point.

fixed

Lol maybe.

We'll see.
The article I posted about the lineup show the Reds having a bunch of right handed pitching, why is why Huff makes the lineup. Its also why Blanco will start in LF instead of Nady. So with a RH Nady on the bench, you dont need Justin C. That and Huff had some key pinch hits lately. I dont like the Mota thing either, but they had to keep Kontos and really wanted to go with 12 pitchers. I just hope we never need Huff or Mota to be honest.

Game tonight 6:30 pm for game 1.

I cant wait!
me and my boy are heading out to SF to go to game 1!!!!

#orangeoctober
I am ready!!!!
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Oct 6, 2012 at 8:28 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
My thoughts:

2-3 format is stupid and we will take full advantage of starting out with home field.
Dusty is making a huge mistake pitching Latos 3rd in the rotation.

I think Crawford comes up huge.

Lets go G-Men.
Have fun my dudes, won't be able to watch as it will be 3AM in Cannes and I have meetings starting at 8am tomorrow . Will keep my fingers crossed that I wake up to a win!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Have fun my dudes, won't be able to watch as it will be 3AM in Cannes and I have meetings starting at 8am tomorrow . Will keep my fingers crossed that I wake up to a win!

I'm in the same boat. I go on call at 5pm tonight. Ima dvr the s**t out of it though!!

I'm in the same boat. I go on call at 5pm tonight. Ima dvr the s**t out of it though!!

Fuuu I'm going to be talking to myself tonight.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

what about amir?

If you ban anyone that I want you to I will stick in and talk to you during the game.

I'll be in here
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Can't wait for the fukin gameeeeeee...start it already

Ya I'm working tonight too

And the Oregon-Washington game will be on at my work... which isn't the end of the world, by any means.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If you ban anyone that I want you to I will stick in and talk to you during the game.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I'll be in here

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Ya I'm working tonight too

And the Oregon-Washington game will be on at my work... which isn't the end of the world, by any means.

Maybe, cool, and fuuuu
Share 49ersWebzone