Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
that video gave me watery eyes all over again

get your kleenex ready...

[ Edited by rodbeezy on Oct 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by rodbeezy:

<div class="video youtube-ae34qjaGOao"><object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/ae34qjaGOao&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ae34qjaGOao&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>
</div>

I don't always show up for a team but when I do I win the World Series
-Edgar Rentaria
Originally posted by rodbeezy:

<div class="video youtube-ae34qjaGOao"><object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/ae34qjaGOao&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ae34qjaGOao&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>
</div>

Oh man i want that again sooo bad
That video is great! I really want to relive that moment again
explain to me how Huff makes the playoff roster ...
Originally posted by vrabbit:

He's related to me. And I help make those decisions.

Next question.
[ Edited by dcsham on Oct 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM ]

Pinch hitter. Which sucks becquse we'd have to get someone to run for him anyway.

I have a feeling he may come with a huge timely hit at some point.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Pinch hitter. Which sucks becquse we'd have to get someone to run for him anyway.

I have a feeling he may come with a huge timely hit at some point.

You're welcome

To me the big controversy would be why is both Mota and Kontos 12 pitchers instead of 11

I would have taken Justin Christian over Mota for the final spot on the roster. Only four starters will be starting meaning the 5th starter would be able to help out in long relief and you still would be able to have a pinch runner late in the ballgame.

Me personally I'm fine with Huff on the roster but I'm not fine with Mota making the cut
[ Edited by sfgiantdave on Oct 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I have a feeling he may come with a huge timely walk at some point.

fixed
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:

To me the big controversy would be why is both Mota and Kontos 12 pitchers instead of 11

I would have taken Justin Christian over Mota for the final spot on the roster. Only four starters will be starting meaning the 5th starter would be able to help out in long relief and you still would be able to have a pinch runner late in the ballgame.

Me personally I'm fine with Huff on the roster but I'm not fine with Mota making the cut

I agree with your take on Mota and 12 pitchers

THIS. Not happy with Mota on the roster
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

THIS. Not happy with Mota on the roster

I trust Bochy. Let's see how it plays out.
Share 49ersWebzone