Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 459 users in the forums

2011-12 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Kaz9er:
The one with Juwan Howard is truly hilarious

The Yao one is awesome because Yao is making a funny face too
Stoney ... you like Matt Barnes by now right?
Barnes FTW
Originally posted by angelv05:
Stoney ... you like Matt Barnes by now right?




I will concede that he has been playing well.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Stoney ... you like Matt Barnes by now right?




I will concede that he has been playing well.

lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Stoney ... you like Matt Barnes by now right?




I will concede that he has been playing well.

lol

Stoney has a Sactown's Finest tattoo.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Stoney ... you like Matt Barnes by now right?




I will concede that he has been playing well.

at that gif.


I gotta be honest, I dislike the guy, besides just being a Laker, his level of maturity (or lack thereof) bothers me to no end

as a Warriors fan, wishing we could have a stud C, I wonder if I should be careful what I wish for, the 2 best C's in the league seem to be big head cases
Bynum and Demarcus right?????^^
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Bynum and Demarcus right?????^^

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Bynum and Demarcus right?????^^


Dallas is in this game bc their old scrubs are playing well
lol Gasol the three-point machine
Love the way the team is playing without Kobe. I think they really needed it for their confidence.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
Kobe should just chill until the playoffs the rest of the team is playing well.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone