49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 699 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

welp

baby steps

1 point is a point

should have had two, but we still cant play a full 60. Offense brought it today, but Nemo and the D let in some soft ones
this team just flat out sucks
Sharks should have won. Just another blown game that got away. Good game though..
ya good game, Sharks will still make the playoffs easily
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
ya good game, Sharks will still make the playoffs easily

Easily? Lol
Burns should've been on the point instead of Boyle on that 4 on 3 PP in OT. Another mistake by McLellan.
^ are you cereal?
this is gonna be one hell of an offseason if we most likely will fail to win the sc, can see some huge moves and the firing of mclellan and his damn staff. i really cant blame dw because hes put really good teams on the ice its just that these bas****s fail come april and may, i cant see no other GM other than current ones that are already on teams to replace dw. i expect and wont be surprised if we trade for nash come draft time, drastic changes are coming if the cup isnt brought to sj
Originally posted by ads_2006:
^ are you cereal?

Yep. Who's shot would you rather have from the point? Burns>Boyle. It's really not close this season.
Still can't believe we gave up that stupid goal with 1:15 left... Just ridiculous. I knew I couldn't count on the Sharks holding a lead for 3 minutes but.. geez.. for ONCE I'd like them to prove us wrong and FINISH.
Another must win tonight. Really, unless we string together a fair collection of wins soon, every game will pretty much be must win from here on out.
I can't even remember the last time we even got 2 points in a game.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I can't even remember the last time we even got 2 points in a game.

Off the top of my head.. me either.. That's terrible.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I can't even remember the last time we even got 2 points in a game.

Off the top of my head.. me either.. That's terrible.

philly

cmon guys
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I can't even remember the last time we even got 2 points in a game.

Off the top of my head.. me either.. That's terrible.

philly

cmon guys

I should be able to remember instantly. It's been too long.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone