LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

College Football 2010-2011

What two schools, is The Pac 10 thinking of adding...
does anyone know; heard any rumors ?
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

2 more schools? I think they already added Utah and Colorado
catching some of the UNC vs LSU game and UNC is making tons of mistakes but look really athletic doing it.
Originally posted by teeohh:

Thanx Teeohh, hard to keep up with all that is Sport in California
living on this side of the world. Also been busy with work/projects.
I heard talk, but did not realise it had already happened.

They have added Utah and Colorado into the PAC-10 for 2012

I can't see them adding any other teams. Other schools have one of three problems: They are a one-sport school, they have no TV market, or their academics don't meet minimum PAC-10 quality.

We would love to have Texas join us, but that possibility is probably a decade off.

I actually think it would be kinds cool to add UC Davis. They have great academics, Sacramento is a decent sized market, and with PAC credentials I think they could build a better football program than Washington State.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

They have added Utah and Colorado into the PAC-10 for 2012

I can't see them adding any other teams. Other schools have one of three problems: They are a one-sport school, they have no TV market, or their academics don't meet minimum PAC-10 quality.

We would love to have Texas join us, but that possibility is probably a decade off.

Thanx, for the all the information
Come on NC

beat lsu

f**k LSU
wow

hope people are watching this
wow

god damn

Yates looks legit
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wow

god damn

Yates looks legit

very good game especially with all those tar heels ineligible

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wow

god damn

Yates looks legit

very good game especially with all those tar heels ineligible

Yup too bad the TE dropped the pass with no time left. Yates was ridiculous though. If they had their whole team most likely they would've won. If they get the majority of those guys back in a week or 2 they could still have a really good season.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

WOOT

f**k Iowa

stupid D couldn't get more than 1 turnover and no sacks?

i was at the game...your argument is invalid. we were getting pressure with 4 guys the whole game and they basically tried to dump the ball when pressured. we blocked a punt for a td. we trolled a safety. the only offense that team had was off of a fake punt plus one blown coverage after that. look up the stats.

oh and by the way...about that pass rush...adrian clayborn will go in the first round next year and probably the top ten. if he falls to the niners we better draft his ass. same thing i said about shonn greene and we ended up with coffee.

btw ricki stanzi loves him some trollin'

pac-10 is for teams that like to flex their muscles on crap defenses (because the entire pac-10 sucks at it) and when they play a real team the get the crap beat out of them.

(example: iowa v arizona or ohio state v oregon)

Poor quality, but ASU took down Iowa 44-7

way to cherry pick...i guess i can afford you that since your team hasn't been relevant for the last 10 years. plus your coach is dennis erikson so i can't respect them just for that

WOOT

f**k Iowa

i was at the game...your argument is invalid. we were getting pressure with 4 guys the whole game and they basically tried to dump the ball when pressured. we blocked a punt for a td. we trolled a safety. the only offense that team had was off of a fake punt plus one blown coverage after that. look up the stats.

oh and by the way...about that pass rush...adrian clayborn will go in the first round next year and probably the top ten. if he falls to the niners we better draft his ass. same thing i said about shonn greene and we ended up with coffee.

pac-10 is for teams that like to flex their muscles on crap defenses (because the entire pac-10 sucks at it) and when they play a real team the get the crap beat out of them.

way to cherry pick...i guess i can afford you that since your team hasn't been relevant for the last 10 years. plus your coach is dennis erikson so i can't respect them just for that

No different than you yapping about Iowa NOW that they finally got good when just a few years ago they were a non-factor in the big picture. For the past few years that has been the Small 10, OSU and then a bunch of 2nd tier teams with PSU maybe being the most relevant after OSU.

Can dish it but can't take it?

WOOT

f**k Iowa

No different than you yapping about Iowa NOW that they finally got good when just a few years ago they were a non-factor in the big picture. For the past few years that has been the Small 10, OSU and then a bunch of 2nd tier teams with PSU maybe being the most relevant after OSU.

u mad iowa good?

WOOT

f**k Iowa

u mad iowa good?

that's a dumb picture, don't ever post it again

and hell no I actually like Iowa I love physical teams that run it up and down the opponents s**ttrap and play disgustingly good D. But you got it all started by talking s**t about the PAC10 so ....

I wasn't talking s**t bout Iowa, I was just mad their D didn't get me more fantasy points
Share 49ersWebzone