Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

WOOT

f**k Iowa

stupid D couldn't get more than 1 turnover and no sacks?

i was at the game...your argument is invalid. we were getting pressure with 4 guys the whole game and they basically tried to dump the ball when pressured. we blocked a punt for a td. we trolled a safety. the only offense that team had was off of a fake punt plus one blown coverage after that. look up the stats.

oh and by the way...about that pass rush...adrian clayborn will go in the first round next year and probably the top ten. if he falls to the niners we better draft his ass. same thing i said about shonn greene and we ended up with coffee.

btw ricki stanzi loves him some trollin'

pac-10 is for teams that like to flex their muscles on crap defenses (because the entire pac-10 sucks at it) and when they play a real team the get the crap beat out of them.

(example: iowa v arizona or ohio state v oregon)

Poor quality, but ASU took down Iowa 44-7

way to cherry pick...i guess i can afford you that since your team hasn't been relevant for the last 10 years. plus your coach is dennis erikson so i can't respect them just for that

No different than you yapping about Iowa NOW that they finally got good when just a few years ago they were a non-factor in the big picture. For the past few years that has been the Small 10, OSU and then a bunch of 2nd tier teams with PSU maybe being the most relevant after OSU.

Can dish it but can't take it?

u mad iowa good?

that's a dumb picture, don't ever post it again

and hell no I actually like Iowa I love physical teams that run it up and down the opponents s**ttrap and play disgustingly good D. But you got it all started by talking s**t about the PAC10 so ....

I wasn't talking s**t bout Iowa, I was just mad their D didn't get me more fantasy points

i shopped that picture haha
  • Riot
  • Veteran
I think Michigan Wolverines is a pretty cool guy. eh makes touchdowns and doesnt afraid of anything.

Originally posted by Riot:
I think Michigan Wolverines is a pretty cool guy. eh makes touchdowns and doesnt afraid of anything.

i think rich rod is a pretty cool guy. eh makes 2 losing seasons and doesn't afraid of ncaa sanctions.

WOOT

f**k Iowa

i was at the game...your argument is invalid. we were getting pressure with 4 guys the whole game and they basically tried to dump the ball when pressured. we blocked a punt for a td. we trolled a safety. the only offense that team had was off of a fake punt plus one blown coverage after that. look up the stats.

oh and by the way...about that pass rush...adrian clayborn will go in the first round next year and probably the top ten. if he falls to the niners we better draft his ass. same thing i said about shonn greene and we ended up with coffee.

pac-10 is for teams that like to flex their muscles on crap defenses (because the entire pac-10 sucks at it) and when they play a real team the get the crap beat out of them.

way to cherry pick...i guess i can afford you that since your team hasn't been relevant for the last 10 years. plus your coach is dennis erikson so i can't respect them just for that

Cherry Pick? I picked the last time my team played your team

And you beat Arizona by what? 10 points at home? You can only talk s**t to their program if you beat them at their home this year, otherwise its just even.

And LOL at you cherry picking last ten years. Whens the last time your team was 1:30 away from a National Championship? Ours was 1996. When you get that close to a NC, come talk about being relevant.

WOOT

f**k Iowa

Cherry Pick? I picked the last time my team played your team

And you beat Arizona by what? 10 points at home? You can only talk s**t to their program if you beat them at their home this year, otherwise its just even.

And LOL at you cherry picking last ten years. Whens the last time your team was 1:30 away from a National Championship? Ours was 1996. When you get that close to a NC, come talk about being relevant.

ah the days of 1996....let me say that again 1996. i was just thinking about 1996 the other day. it was the year when i gave a crap. boy o boy...those were the days.

[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Sep 5, 2010 at 1:52 AM ]
Thorhawk found a new best friend lol

-9fA
Lulz
Two fans of irrelevant teams arguing over which is more irrelevant. Awesome.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

**Deletes San Jose State Spartans post regarding the 1990 Raisin Bowl victory over Central Michigan (48-24)**

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 5, 2010 at 10:36 AM ]
Did joe nedney play in that game?

I didn't know masoli hooked up with ole miss

Originally posted by teeohh:
Did joe nedney play in that game?

I didn't know masoli hooked up with ole miss

No. Nedney was there a few years later. RB Sheldon Canley (cut by the 9ers) was there, though. (Before Jef Garcia too)
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

**Deletes San Jose State Spartans post regarding the 1990 Raisin Bowl victory over Central Michigan (48-24)**

Perhaps you'd like to see the complete list of Mississippi State bowl games. You'll notice the most recent was our 10-3 beatdown of UCF. Go Dawgs!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Perhaps you'd like to see the complete list of Mississippi State bowl games. You'll notice the most recent was our 10-3 beatdown of UCF. Go Dawgs!

The curse of Bobby Boucher.

How many teams in the country are relevant according to you?

How many teams in the country are relevant according to you?

Texas
Share 49ersWebzone