There are 651 users in the forums
Official 2010 California Golden Bears Football
Sep 17, 2010 at 8:59 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
My god Vereen is good.
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:03 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
Originally posted by teeohh:
vereen f**k yeah
thankfully we have that badass bald mofo
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
I still can't believe some people in this forum think Riley is an nfl prospect. When I hear that I cringe like when I heard people talk about Longshore making an nfl roster.
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:05 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
Wow, a defensive stop, the tides are changing!
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by cubanb:
Wow, a defensive stop, the tides are changing!
They made adjustments. Sign/Raye should learn what that is!
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:08 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by cubanb:
Wow, a defensive stop, the tides are changing!
They made adjustments. Sign/Raye should learn what that is!
Whoever this adjustments is, maybe he should be calling plays.
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
riley u f**k
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:10 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by cubanb:
I still can't believe some people in this forum think Riley is an nfl prospect. When I hear that I cringe like when I heard people talk about Longshore making an nfl roster.
lol
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:11 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Originally posted by cubanb:
I still can't believe some people in this forum think Riley is an nfl prospect. When I hear that I cringe like when I heard people talk about Longshore making an nfl roster.
Riley being riley, just gave nevada a gift
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:11 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by cubanb:
I still can't believe some people in this forum think Riley is an nfl prospect. When I hear that I cringe like when I heard people talk about Longshore making an nfl roster.
lol
And i made that comment before that dumb int.
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:15 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,528
Originally posted by ads_2006:
thats the riley we all know and remember
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:15 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
VEREEN IS IN BEAST MODE
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:18 PM
- chico49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by cubanb:
VEREEN IS IN BEAST MODE
Imagine him in red and gold
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,528
i dont like two runs inside the 10
thats play action territory with our run game
thats play action territory with our run game
Sep 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM
- cubanb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,971
I bet money on the niners last week, why did i think betting on cal would be a good idea. hope they come back and cover the spread.
