There are 279 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

What's wrong about saying they hit shots when they needed to? Where did I make a specifically shooting percentage argument? That's not the only thing I suggested? If you hit the shots at the end you deserve to win.

The "clutchness" is more important than percentages every day of the week.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jun 29, 2011 at 18:50:46 ]
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's wrong about saying they hit shots when they needed to? Where did I make a specifically shooting percentage argument? That's not the only thing I suggested? If you hit the shots at the end you deserve to win.

The "clutchness" is more important than percentages every day of the week.

Damage control fail

If you make the big runs when you need to in the 4th quarter and you hit the clutch shots you have to then you win. That's my point.
totally off topic from LeBron and the playoffs.

Between LeBron, Wade and Bosh, they have upwards of $66M locked up and another 13-15M a yr between Anthony, Haslem and Mike Miller.

Under a new Hard Cap, it will be hard to see teams like Miami, Dallas, LA etc... to add key players, which might force top players to either take less to win, or max on a sub-par team.

Oh and ESPN's Tom Penn and JA Adande said this is gonna be a long lockout, whether it happens or not who knows. Penn was the Trail Blazers Capologist for yrs.

^ Where was that aggressiveness in the 4th quarter?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

You mean that wasn't JJ Barea?
G Union =

D Wade's shoe selection =

Shouldn't every man have pink felt shoes?
how come nobody is talkign about what D howard said about Lebrons hairline? that was good stuff.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

You mean that wasn't JJ Barea?

No, too tall.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
how come nobody is talkign about what D howard said about Lebrons hairline? that was good stuff.

Lol what did he say?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Lol what did he say?

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2011/06/30/dwight-howard-mocks-lebron-james-hairline

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/extramustard/hotclicks/06/30/melissa-satta-dwight-howard-mocks-lebron-james-hairline/index.html
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jul 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Heat fan gets LeBron's face tattooed on leg

Sunday afternoon, LeBron retweeted a message from Nathan Blackhall after Blackhall sent James a picture of his new tattoo — a black and white portrait of James' face on his right calf.

Included in the retweet was a comment from a surely creeped out LeBron, who told Blackhall, "Oh damn! That’s how u feel. I appreciate the love."

Unfortunately, most of the other feedback Blackhall got — and there was plenty — wasn't so positive.

Blackhall received tweets saying the tattoo wasn't real, tweets accusing him of getting the tattoo for money — a la the numerous Golden Palace tattoos that tend to pop up at sporting events — and tweets telling him the tattoo didn't even look like LeBron (it does).

Blackhall, who says he's from South Florida and has a picture of himself in a red LeBron jersey as his profile photo, appears to be taking the criticism in stride.

Link...
Originally posted by VDSF:
Heat fan gets LeBron's face tattooed on leg

Sunday afternoon, LeBron retweeted a message from Nathan Blackhall after Blackhall sent James a picture of his new tattoo — a black and white portrait of James' face on his right calf.

Included in the retweet was a comment from a surely creeped out LeBron, who told Blackhall, "Oh damn! That’s how u feel. I appreciate the love."

Unfortunately, most of the other feedback Blackhall got — and there was plenty — wasn't so positive.

Blackhall received tweets saying the tattoo wasn't real, tweets accusing him of getting the tattoo for money — a la the numerous Golden Palace tattoos that tend to pop up at sporting events — and tweets telling him the tattoo didn't even look like LeBron (it does).

Blackhall, who says he's from South Florida and has a picture of himself in a red LeBron jersey as his profile photo, appears to be taking the criticism in stride.

Link...

Allow me.

Why in the...
It looks like Will Smith had a stroke, then got the role to play LeBron in a movie.
Share 49ersWebzone