LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

isnt Greg Oden older than all of them?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I see SanDiego is back on the bandwagon this week. Next week, who knows?

I always liked them. I was just mad at Lebron and his lessor play in the finals. In the end I don't think it would have mattered. Dallas was shooting out of their minds. How can you beat at team shooting 70% from 3? I can see how the Lakers lost 4 in a row to them. They were shooting at an inhuman pace. They were hot and it was their year.

Nevertheless I wouldn't mind trading one of the Big 3 for Dwight Howard. Take your pick. Any one of the 3. He's going to leave anyway. So at least Orlando gets something. Most ideal would be Wade. He's getting slighty older although still not old. But the longest time frame would be Lebron, Howard and Bosh.

By playing better defense?

-9fA

How did that work for the Lakers?

I'm not quite sure what that has to do with anything.

-9fA

I always liked them. I was just mad at Lebron and his lessor play in the finals. In the end I don't think it would have mattered. Dallas was shooting out of their minds. How can you beat at team shooting 70% from 3? I can see how the Lakers lost 4 in a row to them. They were shooting at an inhuman pace. They were hot and it was their year.

Nevertheless I wouldn't mind trading one of the Big 3 for Dwight Howard. Take your pick. Any one of the 3. He's going to leave anyway. So at least Orlando gets something. Most ideal would be Wade. He's getting slighty older although still not old. But the longest time frame would be Lebron, Howard and Bosh.

-9fA

-9fA

What is has to do with anything is they were a super hot shooting team on fire and were not to be stopped this year by anybody.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

-9fA

-9fA

What is has to do with anything is they were a super hot shooting team on fire and were not to be stopped this year by anybody.

Especially when the other team lets them come back from a double digit deficit in the 4th quarter, and one of your superstars checks out for 1 whole game, scoring 8, and then again in the 4th quarters of the following games.

-9fA

-9fA

Dallas averaged 94.6 PPG on the series, and outside game 5, shot a whopping 36.1% from 3-point land and 43.3% from the field. Wow, what an unstoppable offensive force.

-9fA

-9fA

Mia was playing solid defense but Terry was hitting some crazy 3's. Now combine that with the fact that Lebron somehow turned into a ghost equals MIA getting b***h slapped.

Lebron is obviously at higher athletic level than anyone in the league. It is also obvious that he does not work on the fundamentals/skills required to play at an elite level during the offseason. His moves that rely on athletic ability become predictable and ineffective once a defense makes its adjustments.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

-9fA

-9fA

Dallas averaged 94.6 PPG on the series, and outside game 5, shot a whopping 36.1% from 3-point land and 43.3% from the field. Wow, what an unstoppable offensive force.

pwnd

They shot well when they needed it. In the 4th quarter...

-9fA

-9fA

pwnd

Complete and utter bulls**t! They shot even worse in the 4th. Excluding game 5 they shot a paltry 41.7% from the field, and a dismal 22.5% from 3-point land in the 4th quarter throughout the series.

Add game 5's 4th quarter, and those averages round out to 41.9 FG% and 30.5 3Pt%

Don't let facts get in the way of your argument, though.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jun 29, 2011 at 16:50:09 ]

-9fA

-9fA

pwnd

Complete and utter bulls**t! They shot even worse in the 4th. Excluding game 5 they shot a paltry 41.7% from the field, and a dismal 22.5% from 3-point land in the 4th quarter throughout the series.

Add game 5's 4th quarter, and those averages round out to 41.9 FG% and 30.5 3Pt%

even if you include game

They hit shots when they had to. I'm not talking about overall percentages or quarter percentages. When they needed to make shots they did. Percentages don't matter. Being clutch does.
It never ceases to amaze how incapable some people are of admitting they were wrong.

"Miami lost cuz Dallas was a super hot shooting team!"

"Uh, no they weren't." (presents facts to support that)

"Well, Dallas was hot when it mattered, like in the 4th quarter."

"Uh, no they weren't." (presents facts to support that)

"I don't mean hot as in made a lot of shots or anything, I mean the...uhh...timing."

Some people would rather pour acid in their eyes than admit they're wrong.

-9fA

-9fA

pwnd

even if you include game

They hit shots when they had to. I'm not talking about overall percentages or quarter percentages. When they needed to make shots they did. Percentages don't matter. Being clutch does.

Some people would rather pour acid in their eyes than admit they're wrong.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Jesus, San Diego is getting raped the last few pages. Just admit that you are wrong and move on homie.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Jesus, San Diego is getting raped the last few pages. Just admit that you are wrong and move on homie.

Originally posted by sacniner:

He's incapable.
Share 49ersWebzone