LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

***Official 2010 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread***

Not looking good for the boys in blue. These hurt the most
  • dwett
  • Veteran
I didn't realize the Dodgers were in such a bad financial state. It looks like MLB is going to take over all aspects of day to day business decisions.

Story

I decided to use this thread instead of creating a new one. Hope that's ok. No one has posted in here since August 2010. That might explain their situation.
[ Edited by dwett on Apr 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM ]
Originally posted by dwett:
I didn't realize the Dodgers were in such a bad financial state. It looks like MLB is going to take over all aspects of day to day business decisions.

Story

I decided to use this thread instead of creating a new one. Hope that's ok. No one has posted in here since August 2010. That might explain their situation.

nothing makes me happier.
Is this all because of the divorce? Why cant he just sell the team?
Originally posted by NinerBoss:

He wants to keep it and give her nothing. The divorce has tied up all their monies.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by NinerBoss:

He wants to keep it and give her nothing. The divorce has tied up all their monies.

Thats just horrible, They need to change the divorce law to a max payout law. Call it 50k a month. If thats not enough nothing will be.
Kinda reminds me when the Giants almost ended up in St. Petersburg. Kinda.
Kinda sad now.

I was hoping for things to get REALLY ugly in Dodgerland, but it looks like the MLB will probably keep that from happening.

Still, I have a hard time seeing them being big free agent spenders with the league running things....

The Dodgers have gone from one of the great franchises in baseball to a laughing stock. Its sad.. unless you are a Giants fan of course. Then its hillarious.
Checks in for 2011
Me wantie Mark Cuban
I'm stoked. We'll finally get out of the McCourts divorce saga. I'm sure the MLB will be able to find a highly suitable owner to take over.
Share 49ersWebzone