Originally posted by Method:
Looks like people are all over Curry's dick already. I don't see it yet. Guess he has a long time to prove his game to me... lol
I'm not convinced either but I'm hopeful.
There are 601 users in the forums
Originally posted by Method:
Looks like people are all over Curry's dick already. I don't see it yet. Guess he has a long time to prove his game to me... lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Dude, stop.

Quote:
San Jose officials pushing ahead on plans to lure NBA team
By Tracy Seipel
[email protected]
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:00:00 AM PDT
With the South Bay already working to land major league baseball and football teams, San Jose officials now are formalizing a list of principles for negotiations to bring a professional basketball team to HP Pavilion.
On Friday, Greg Jamison, chief executive of Silicon Valley Sports & Entertainment, which manages the Pavilion and owns the San Jose Sharks hockey team, said his company has talked to "a number of teams'' over the last year about relocating to San Jose. But a source familiar with the situation said Jamison in recent months has met with the owners of the Sacramento Kings, who are looking for an alternative to aging Arco Arena.
Though it's far from certain that the Kings will ever play a game in San Jose, things have apparently moved far enough ahead that the San Jose City Council as early as month's end will vote on a "memorandum of understanding" that would guide negotiations with any National Basketball Association team.
Originally posted by Jigga:
That would have been fun to attend. Might have to plan that trip next year. I hate the fact that the Dubs and Lakers don't play the 2-game series in Honolulu anymore. I made that trip in 2007...AWESOME vacation/trip!