LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

English Premier League

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
And now we have a 3 way race again. I spoke way too soon about Arsenal

ya you did. not to mention both utd and chelsea have tougher schedules down the stretch.

I still think United and Chelsea have the depth in Rosters to go the distance. Still I under estimated them.

Chelsea have lost Ashley Cole and Petr Cech in recent weeks, together with 2 red cards today, their squad will be under serious pressure for the next few games.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Just watched the Arsenal match.

Get well Aaron

And f*** you Stoke and Shawcross

Great heart shown by the Gunners ... we are in the race ...

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
oh my god...look at Arsenal's Ramsey's leg...Shawcross is even crying cause he knows he f**ked up. The commentators on Fox Sports are even saying that theyre not gonna show ramsey anymore or show the replay.

Its sad when something like this happens to any player on any team.

I couldn't agree more, especially when it's a 17 year-old kid.

I was extremely under-impressed with Stoke City. Not only did they take out Ramsey, but then with less than a minute to go in the game, with Arsenal up 3-1, one of their players took out Fabregas late as well. The game is over and your team has already nearly ended one career, but that wasn't enough physical play?

Then their manager had the nerve to yell at Fabregas after his tackle late in the game. Please. Your team is notorious for beating people with physical play, not technical skill, and you're yelling at somebody else for a late challenge? Especially after one of your players got a red card, and one of your other players just knocked Fabregas off his feet well after he'd released the ball. They should feel ashamed of themselves.

yup, that was so classless of them. Shawcross better get more than one game.

Apparently Stoke fans were chanting "hes only got one leg" when Ramsey was down.

F*** those talentless f***s.

But much love to the Stoke player that went in right away to console Ramsey and hold his head up ... f*** the rest.
It's pathetic how some fans forget that some things are more important than W and L.
Originally posted by dman:
Just watched the Arsenal match.

Get well Aaron

And f*** you Stoke and Shawcross

Great heart shown by the Gunners ... we are in the race ...

damn, this years chase is exciting. dogfight between 3 teams.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=748450&sec=england&cc=5901

lol at Adebayor. Now that Arsenal are 3 points from the top he "never wanted to leave"
  • dman
  • Veteran

lol at Adebayor. Now that Arsenal are 3 points from the top he "never wanted to leave"

Hes a douchebag ... I still cant believe what he did to Arsenal when they faced each other this year ... horrific tackling and stomping on RVP's face.

Hes a douchebag ... I still cant believe what he did to Arsenal when they faced each other this year ... horrific tackling and stomping on RVP's face.

Couldn't agree more, Wenger is looking like a genius for getting rid of him.

F him....

• dman
  • Veteran
Apparently this banner will be flying at Arsenal's next match:

^^ Poor kid... I hope the injury doesn't affect the rest of his career, he's a good kid.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
As a Benfica fan my whole life it gets irritating when the big boys pick up all our young talent.
Chelsea to bid for defender David Luiz

the same goes for Man U trying to pick up Angel Di Maria

Leave us alone
I heard ManU is trying to get the 21 year old argentiniean midfielder Pastore who played for Huracan.
Originally posted by NickV:
As a Benfica fan my whole life it gets irritating when the big boys pick up all our young talent.
Chelsea to bid for defender David Luiz

the same goes for Man U trying to pick up Angel Di Maria

Leave us alone

We all knew Di Maria would be gone as soon as he was starting. I'm surprised Cardozo hasn't left yet to be honest...
Share 49ersWebzone