There are 166 users in the forums

8/12 Mexico vs U.S. WCQ CONCACAF Match Thread

Another convenient no call for the Mexicans.
This is BS! I cant find it anywhere!!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Are you trying to watch online, Comcast, DirectTV??

are you trying to watch the game? Just go to Telemundo on your tv and put it on SAP instead of stereo.
No yellow? Please. That was as dirty as a play that has been made today.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Damn, this is one of the greater US vs Mexico games ever since LaVolpe became Mexicos coach. Both teams are playing great. Damn. I love these types of games. Although the U.S. is being a little reserved the past 5 minutes, waiting for a deadly counter maybe?

That's a bold statement considering they've only played for 20 minutes.

no its not, did you see any of the games from 2003-2008? They were never as exciting as this. LaVolpe liked playing a more defensive style, contrary to how he played his teams in Toluca. And with Erikkson and Sanchez they just didnt gel, it was boring.

No, it is. And yes, I've seen almost every US soccer game since the late 80's.

Damn dude. You're a true fan of U.S. soccer. Those must've been some rough times. But hey, its all better now.
I need a link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, this is one of the greater US vs Mexico games ever since LaVolpe became Mexicos coach. Both teams are playing great. Damn. I love these types of games. Although the U.S. is being a little reserved the past 5 minutes, waiting for a deadly counter maybe?

no its not, did you see any of the games from 2003-2008? They were never as exciting as this. LaVolpe liked playing a more defensive style, contrary to how he played his teams in Toluca. And with Erikkson and Sanchez they just didnt gel, it was boring.

Damn dude. You're a true fan of U.S. soccer. Those must've been some rough times. But hey, its all better now.

Yeah, because Mexico sure has accomplished a lot in that time.

The US is 0-22-1 in Mexico
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

So they can beat the US in Mexico. What have they done in the grand scheme of things?

Exactly.

again, that is not what I was saying AT ALL.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

So they can beat the US in Mexico. What have they done in the grand scheme of things?

Exactly.

I hear the "What have you done for me lately" you are saying.

But Mexico can say "what have you done EVER in Mexico"

23 times without a win

are you trying to watch the game? Just go to Telemundo on your tv and put it on SAP instead of stereo.

No Telemendu....tried 3 links online, no luck
Wtf, damn usa keeps beating the hell out of Gio, because its the only way they can slow him down.

No Telemendu....tried 3 links online, no luck

I need a link too!!
Share 49ersWebzone