LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

8/12 Mexico vs U.S. WCQ CONCACAF Match Thread

1-1 at the half. Not bad. 3 yellow cards to zero is just ridiculous. I know the guy is a neutral ref, but he isn't calling this game that way.

Let's see what the coaches do with the subs for the 2nd half.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
This is BS! I cant find it anywhere!!!!

are you trying to watch the game? Just go to Telemundo on your tv and put it on SAP instead of stereo.

No Telemendu....tried 3 links online, no luck

I need a link too!!

Did you guys try justin tv.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

are you trying to watch the game? Just go to Telemundo on your tv and put it on SAP instead of stereo.

I need a link too!!

Did you guys try justin tv.

I tried one and it was no good
Wtf, damn usa keeps beating the hell out of Gio, because its the only way they can slow him down.

Because the best thing to do to a blazing fast speedster is to let him run around and do whatever he wants?
For a full week ESPN shows and tells us that it will be aired Wed afternoon, so I make time to make it in time, and BOOOM!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
So am I correct in assuming that just about every American of Mexican descent roots against their home country in this?

nope youre wrong.

I don't think I am.

I make no apologies, I root for Italy over the US in soccer. Every time.

Now basketball, that's a different story.

its in spanish but here you go

http://seleccion.aztecadeportes.com/
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
1-1 at the half. Not bad. 3 yellow cards to zero is just ridiculous. I know the guy is a neutral ref, but he isn't calling this game that way.

I give you this, we should have at least one, but the 3 usa got WERE justified.

I give you this, we should have at least one, but the 3 usa got WERE justified.

QFT.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
@ Blanco. Why does Mexico have a fat senior citizen on their team? Let alone starting!

LET'S GO USA!!!! TIME TO CREATE MORE OPPORTUNITIES. STOP LETTING WAVE AFTER WAVE OF MEXICAN IMMIGRATION INTO THE PENALTY AREA.

Great game. Its an intense game that is a big game for US because they want to win in mexico to take off the pressure of not winning in mexico but its even a more important game for mexico since they haven't played well and are in 4th place.
Wtf, damn usa keeps beating the hell out of Gio, because its the only way they can slow him down.

Because the best thing to do to a blazing fast speedster is to let him run around and do whatever he wants?

No it's called Good defending, not hit his shins until they get a yellow. They don't even go for the ball, by the time they sweep, the ball is way out of reach.
Originally posted by JR80:
@ Blanco. Why does Mexico have a fat senior citizen on their team? Let alone starting!

LET'S GO USA!!!! TIME TO CREATE MORE OPPORTUNITIES. STOP LETTING WAVE AFTER WAVE OF MEXICAN IMMIGRATION INTO THE PENALTY AREA.

dude, wtf?! I'd love to hear you say that in public where there are mexicans around.

[ Edited by 1251alex on Aug 12, 2009 at 13:58:49 ]

yet he is an all star in the MLS league. What does that say.
  • JR80
  • Veteran

dude, wtf?! I'd love to hear you say that in public where there is mexicans.

I'd love to see you write that in a country where we speak English.
Share 49ersWebzone