There are 305 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Mexico is not a team right now to me. Why? because they simply do not play like one. There is no chemistry between them and the coach is an idiot for having called some players like el conejo, Franco over guys like ochoa, santos, vela etc..

You're right, but the last game against Venezuela, it looked like they're getting their s**t together.

play vela and santos, who cares if they are younger. they are better than Bravo guille & vuoso

both of them are not ready to play together for the majority of the game. The one guy i honestly think is going to be better than both of them is Omar Arellano from the chivas. The kid can play.

Omar Arellano is pretty good but I feel that Aguirre is only calling him and others because he has a past with them

They will pull their s**t together, i cant wait for that aug 12 matchup. WTF happen to castillo and is marquez still hurt?

Castillo got injured again against T&T, and marquez is still injured thats why he didnt play in the champions league final.
Mexico is not a team right now to me. Why? because they simply do not play like one. There is no chemistry between them and the coach is an idiot for having called some players like el conejo, Franco over guys like ochoa, santos, vela etc..

You're right, but the last game against Venezuela, it looked like they're getting their s**t together.

play vela and santos, who cares if they are younger. they are better than Bravo guille & vuoso

both of them are not ready to play together for the majority of the game. The one guy i honestly think is going to be better than both of them is Omar Arellano from the chivas. The kid can play.

Omar Arellano is pretty good but I feel that Aguirre is only calling him and others because he has a past with them

what past. The kid is only like 21 years old and doubt he has ever played for aguirre.

what past. The kid is only like 21 years old and doubt he has ever played for aguirre.

Connections to his dad.

Connections to his dad.

who is his dad. Also the kid can play though and is a better option than Bravo,Franco,vousso. The guy plays with heart and that is something that mexico is lacking right now outside of a few players who are but the rest just look like they don't give a f**k.

Connections to his dad.

who is his dad. Also the kid can play though and is a better option than Bravo,Franco,vousso. The guy plays with heart and that is something that mexico is lacking right now outside of a few players who are but the rest just look like they don't give a f**k.

they only care about the money those euro guys and they dont play with pride anymore like blanco and luis hernandes did.

Connections to his dad.

they only care about the money those euro guys and they dont play with pride anymore like blanco and luis hernandes did.

I know, what the f**k, before they started leaving for Europe Mexico would play with their heart, like if they had something to prove, now these spicks that have finally left for Europe play like s**t on the National Squad, I thought it would only get better after they went to the old continent.
Aguirre comes out with a shocker of a line up today, looks like he's been experimenting these past games. Mexico vs Guatemala on Telemundo.
Once again this team doesn't play together at all. Medina is a bright spot but it looks like a bunch of 10 year olds playing.
Once again this team doesn't play together at all. Medina is a bright spot but it looks like a bunch of 10 year olds playing.

i think Aguirre just wanted to give some minutes to the reserves mainly do to most of them will be on the bench for the Gold cup.
cant wait to see the Gio Vela connection week.

[ Edited by SFCH3DDERZ on Jun 28, 2009 at 21:40:01 ]

i think Aguirre just wanted to give some minutes to the reserves mainly do to most of them will be on the bench for the Gold cup.

but there is a theme here. The team doesn't play together. It's just so disorganized comparing it to how it usually is what there is good passing and plays but now you get none.

I also think he wants to find the best possible lineup. I went to the game and to be honest it was kinda boring. I wanted to santos and vela start but no. We will see aguirres favorite lineup aug 12 when we play the usa. What lineup that is i dont know.
Man, something tells me Sabah is gonna explode soon.

Mexico is focussing on the future now rather than later. They are unleashing and acclimating there young guns to the game because mexico can no longer rely on there heroes such as Blanco, Borgetti and so many others. It is time for the kids Vela, Dos Santos and Ochoa along with veteran leadership from Marquez and and the hot shot Nery Castillo to lead el Tri into the next level.

Connections to his dad.

I know, what the f**k, before they started leaving for Europe Mexico would play with their heart, like if they had something to prove, now these spicks that have finally left for Europe play like s**t on the National Squad, I thought it would only get better after they went to the old continent.

dude
Originally posted by OO9ers:

Connections to his dad.

dude

dude what? They're under-performing. Don't act like you don't feel the same way.
Share 49ersWebzone