LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

Originally posted by MaNnY09:
Originally posted by 1251alex:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=126091

good s**t alex...

The Search Bar is great.
I hope they advance, because if they don't it will be a sad day. Go Mexico!!
Originally posted by rigs49:
I hope they advance, because if they don't it will be a sad day. Go Mexico!!

if mexico where to not make it, i dont think i could watch the world cup.

Originally posted by billybonka:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by billybonka:

Bring it b***hes.
Mexico is not a team right now to me. Why? because they simply do not play like one. There is no chemistry between them and the coach is an idiot for having called some players like el conejo, Franco over guys like ochoa, santos, vela etc..

Originally posted by Thizz415:
Mexico is not a team right now to me. Why? because they simply do not play like one. There is no chemistry between them and the coach is an idiot for having called some players like el conejo, Franco over guys like ochoa, santos, vela etc..

You're right, but the last game against Venezuela, it looked like they're getting their s**t together.

You're right, but the last game against Venezuela, it looked like they're getting their s**t together.

play vela and santos, who cares if they are younger. they are better than Bravo guille & vuoso
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

play vela and santos, who cares if they are younger. they are better than Bravo guille & vuoso

both of them are not ready to play together for the majority of the game. The one guy i honestly think is going to be better than both of them is Omar Arellano from the chivas. The kid can play.

both of them are not ready to play together for the majority of the game. The one guy i honestly think is going to be better than both of them is Omar Arellano from the chivas. The kid can play.

Omar Arellano is pretty good but I feel that Aguirre is only calling him and others because he has a past with them

Omar Arellano is pretty good but I feel that Aguirre is only calling him and others because he has a past with them

They will pull their s**t together, i cant wait for that aug 12 matchup. WTF happen to castillo and is marquez still hurt?
Share 49ersWebzone