There are 148 users in the forums

Marquez vs Mayweather

MAyweather killed dude, he was a beast tonight
Can't wait to see Paquaio vs Mayweather.

Thanks Stoney for the links. So glad I didn't pay for it.
Mayweather fought a smaller, older and much much slower fighter.
Mayweather is still over rated in my eyes, his defense is superb and thats it.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This was like BJ Penn going up in hella weight to fight GSP

similar result.... but only difference in this case it's the big guy calling out the little guy.
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Can't wait to see Paquaio vs Mayweather.

Thanks Stoney for the links. So glad I didn't pay for it.

No worries. More often than not you can get all the links to the football games on Sunday at that site.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Mayweather fought a smaller, older and much much slower fighter.
Mayweather is still over rated in my eyes, his defense is superb and thats it.

His defense is the best ever though
Originally posted by DesiDez:
This is how this fight will go down:

The first 3 rounds will be a waste because both are counterpunchers and they will take a few rounds to adjust to their opponent. Plus, both are highly intelligent in the ring and they won't do anything that doesn't play to their strenghts. You watch every one of Marquez fights or Mayweather fights, they look a little sluggish at the beginning of their fight. It's why Marquez was knockdown by Paqcuiao and why Judah and Hatton looked competitive against Mayweather. First 3rd rds will score 2-1 Mayweather or Marquez could be up to 2-1. Doesn't matter.

The next 5 rounds will go like this: Mayweather's superiority in speed, length, and defense will show. He will pot shot Marquez, stick and move like he always does. Mayweather wins these rounds 4-1.

The last 4 rounds will see increase pressure from Marquez because he knows he's down in points and has to make up ground. Mayweather is too good and stubborn to change his counterpunching ways and will do just enough to not get roughed up. The last 4 rounds go 2-2.

Mayweather will win 116-112. No knockdowns from either opponent. Pretty boring fight for the average fan, but if you understand the skill of boxing, this fight will be entertaining.

I'm just sayin....

Great performance by Floyd. I underestimated him because of the layoff, but he's still the best.

Pacquiao is the only fighter who can give Floyd trouble. Busier fighter from a southpaw stance. The lead lefthook from Floyd won't bother Manny because he's a southpaw plus Manny has better head movement than Marquez & Hatton. Floyd can get to him though with that straight right hand.

It's still should be a great fight. If Hatton can got 10 rounds with Floyd with no defense and then Manny has a great shot.

Back to Floyd.....truly a great boxer and can do it all. I wish he would fighters his size and weight class to add to his greatness.
maywether fights are boring but he lightning quick
Best part of the whole PPV was the interview at the end when Mayweather got mad at Mosley for interupting the interview and when he told Kellerman he talked too much
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:
Best part of the whole PPV was the interview at the end when Mayweather got mad at Mosley for interupting the interview and when he told Kellerman he talked too much

Mayweather has been ducking mosley forever, Mosely should have punked him to force a fight based on street cred

but no one would ever do that with Roger Mayweather on his side

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by BigYellowKahuna:

Mayweather has been ducking mosley forever, Mosely should have punked him to force a fight based on street cred

but no one would ever do that with Roger Mayweather on his side

True and I have been waiting for years so Mosely can put Mayweather's head on a pillow.
mayweather is the kanye of boxing. he needs to fight pacman
i have a feeling Mayweather is gonna retire again.......
fight went exactly as I thought it would.
why was triple h standing behind mayweather?

Share 49ersWebzone