Originally posted by 49ermark:
Bring it !!! Bring it MAgic ....
There are 690 users in the forums
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Bring it !!! Bring it MAgic ....
Originally posted by Conejo:
Is anyone else (non magic/lakers fans) gonna follow this finals more than the usual mostly because of the fanbase on this forum?
Or will that just be me?
Originally posted by jrg:
Oh, angel..remember what I said last night?
We're HEREEEE!
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Conejo:
Is anyone else (non magic/lakers fans) gonna follow this finals more than the usual mostly because of the fanbase on this forum?
Or will that just be me?
This is THE series man.
Originally posted by angelv05:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Conejo:
Is anyone else (non magic/lakers fans) gonna follow this finals more than the usual mostly because of the fanbase on this forum?
Or will that just be me?
This is THE series man.
This is like a WZ dream.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:Originally posted by 1251alex:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:Originally posted by Dino:
Lakers in 6
Hey, thank me, that's the only time you'll see 49ersmylife root for the good guys.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Really looking forward to this. A couple of thoughts on the series...I'll do a full-fledged write up before Game 1.
In both games this year, Orlando beat us in games that went right down to the wire. The guy that really killed us in those games was Jameer Nelson, who averaged 27.5ppg and was huge in the clutch. I'm a big fan of matchups, but since both were close games, there were only two of them, and a huge factor in those two games is gone...it's hard to get a read on this one.
I think that we have a very nice advantage at the PF position that we need to exploit. I've always felt that Orlando "gets away" with playing Rashard Lewis at the 4 because most teams don't have guys that can take advantage of his lack of weight. Is Anderson Varejao going to post him up? Of course not. And D12 cleans up the defensive glass all by himself, so that weakness is neutralized too. On the other end, Lewis can kill 4's that aren't used to guarding the 3 point line. That's not the case with Odom.
I think/hope that we're going to see a lot of Gasol in the mid post, where he'll pull D12 far enough away from the basket for Odom to make a dive cut and score over Lewis. I think we're also going to run a lot of Kobe/Gasol pick and rolls where we'll try to involve D12 and get him away from the hoop.
I think Courtney Lee's going to have a good series. Kobe will try to roam off of him and I think he'll make us pay for that.
Bah...I'm rambling now. I'll write up something more comprehensive in the next few days.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Lakers in 5 or 6.... if not the lakers shouldnt even be an NBA team anymore... I honestly think it could be a sweep...

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Lakers in 5 or 6.... if not the lakers shouldnt even be an NBA team anymore... I honestly think it could be a sweep...