There are 275 users in the forums

Official 2009 Sacramento Kings Offseason Thread

DX saying maybe Harden goes 3. I don't know what to believe.

"It looks like we need to move Harden into that 3 slot. That's the word here in the Green Room at least."
Originally posted by SacRock14:

"It looks like we need to move Harden into that 3 slot. That's the word here in the Green Room at least."

Believe none of it. No GM is going to show his cards.
No doubt. Here we go!

if we leave rubio on the board at 4 im gonna be screaming at the TV so loud the neibors gonna hear me.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

if we leave rubio on the board at 4 im gonna be screaming at the TV so loud the neibors gonna hear me.

haha
omg one more to bypass, i think thabeet is a BUST waiting to happen lol, no muscle, no offense, needs to bulk up big time, he gonna get chewed up in the nba lol.
LMAO you hear those rubio chants OMG IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU GOD its a no brainer pick rubio now KINGS OMG YES THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!
omg the rubio jersey's out yetlol?? im gettin ready to order mine LOL omg
This is crazy. Now what!?!? Is it Rubio?

it better be rubio or im going down to the facility and piss on the lawn

Evans, I like him better than Rubio, good pick
REKE!!!!!!!
........................................................................................................f**kin tards i f**kin hate this omg STUPID f**kIN TEAM................. whatever kings gonna suck a long time ,,,,,,,,,,, omg i hate this im sorry warn me all you want this sucks omg rubio drops to us and they do this, this franchise deserves to lose , f**k this s**t .
LMAO!!!!! SIGS!!!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

it better be rubio or im going down to the facility and piss on the lawn

better get going
Share 49ersWebzone