There are 217 users in the forums

Official 2009 Sacramento Kings Offseason Thread

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
........................................................................................................f**kin tards i f**kin hate this omg STUPID f**kIN TEAM................. whatever kings gonna suck a long time ,,,,,,,,,,, omg i hate this im sorry warn me all you want this sucks omg rubio drops to us and they do this, this franchise deserves to lose , f**k this s**t .

A little drastic, don't you think?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
This is crazy. Now what!?!? Is it Rubio?

it better be rubio or im going down to the facility and piss on the lawn

better get going

maloofs should just f**kin sell the team, this team is a f**kin embarrassment, raiders passing up crabtree is nothing compared to this, rubio passing was the second coming of magic johnson and the f**king kings dont draft him, whatever the owners and GMs should be fired on the spot , what a retard move, wow this team wants to LOSE i guess, get use to losing for a long time, whatever think im done rooting for team, they just dont get it .
You could be right. But you could also be wrong. I'll trust Petrie's draft record.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
This is crazy. Now what!?!? Is it Rubio?

it better be rubio or im going down to the facility and piss on the lawn

better get going

maloofs should just f**kin sell the team, this team is a f**kin embarrassment, raiders passing up crabtree is nothing compared to this, rubio passing was the second coming of magic johnson and the f**king kings dont draft him, whatever the owners and GMs should be fired on the spot , what a retard move, wow this team wants to LOSE i guess, get use to losing for a long time, whatever think im done rooting for team, they just dont get it .

I hear the Clippers could use some fans.
Evans will surprise you guys. The guy is a player.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Evans will surprise you guys. The guy is a player.

yeah iono what u guys r b***hin about. its not like u passed up crabtree for darius heyward bey
Yep. I don't get it either. I'm not b***hin' about Evans. Dude has stud potential and he's got a legit NBA-ready body.
I think this also leaves open the possibility of drafting a pure PG (Maynor, Jennings, Beaubois) later in the draft.
im omw to piss on the lawn already i wasn't joking, its only a 20min drive away bback in like an hr.
I think this also leaves open the possibility of drafting a pure PG (Maynor, Jennings, Beaubois) later in the draft.

IDK, with getting Sergio Rodriguez, I don't see that happening.

Hey Goeff? Say hi to Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett for me. Thanks.
im omw to piss on the lawn already i wasn't joking, its only a 20min drive away bback in like an hr.

?
Evans is what this team needed, he's someone who can get into the lane and create plays, something Rubio isn't the best at, and something this team has lacked.

I'll see you there. I'm going to take a s**t and smear it all over the Gold 6 though.
Wow. Some serious hostility in here. Just had your hearts set on Rubio or what? No trust in Petrie's draft record? Hate Evans?
Share 49ersWebzone