LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

****2009 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread NLDS****

nice game all around by the dodgers last night.. Fogg just didnt have it..looked like an emergency starter, I honestly have no idea what de la rosa will do today. His major problem is avoiding the big inning. If he can do that, we have a good chance of being within 2 games when your boys leave town. who would have guessed the way the Rockies started the year.

GO ROCKIES!
Sweet win today!!! 2 out of the 3 vs the rockies and 12 of 15 in the season series.
4 Game lead looks better now, hopefully the Giants will sweep the rockies this weekend.
We only play 6 games vs .500 or better clubs to end the season, it should be enough to win the division.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Sweet win today!!! 2 out of the 3 vs the rockies and 12 of 15 in the season series.
4 Game lead looks better now, hopefully the Giants will sweep the rockies this weekend.
We only play 6 games vs .500 or better clubs to end the season, it should be enough to win the division.

Pffft. Their hearts are still broken from that loss in extra innings. I wont count on the Giants to help us out.
Another Dodger/Niner win last night. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Dodgers got Thome huh?

they sure did
Sloppy win for the Dodgers.

But man o man, what a catch by Ethier.

[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Sep 1, 2009 at 22:54:51 ]
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Sloppy win for the Dodgers.

But man o man, what a catch by Ethier.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Uh oh, looks whos at the top of the NL now

For my fellow Niner fans.. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcAA1QR790E

Niners lose, and Dodgers. Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't which makes me more upset.
Wa wa wee wah! What a win!

Since the all star break we are only 2 games above .500
Dodgers beating the Giants... WOOT!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LMFAO @ the Braves defense in the 8th..
Andre Ethier with another walk off HR!
Share 49ersWebzone