LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

****2009 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread NLDS****

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Jamie Russell Martion with the Clutch GRAND SLAM!!!

No doubt. I think Martin is finally getting his groove back. Good to see the Rockies lost last night.
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Dodgers!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Great pitching! Now we just need a Niner victory to make this Saturday complete.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Great pitching! Now we just need a Niner victory to make this Saturday complete.

HELL YEAH!!!!
Originally posted by solidg2000:

HELL YEAH!!!!

HUGE SERIES STARTS TODAY.

The Rockies are Red HOT. The sorry excuse for MLB team Giants couldn't hold a 3 run lead in the 14th. Anyways.

I think we will sweep this series not being cocky or anything but every time this team gets pushed they respond.
GO ROCKIES!

ok.. now I got that out of the way. I have to agree that your pitching is better lined up for this series than ours. and we have a few keys players that have injuries that it will be interesting to see how they respond to. fowlers knee, gonzo's hand, etc. and after that game last night, our bullpen is pretty taxed.. hopefully the dodgers bats can stay cool at least until they leave Denver. You guys have had our number for years and it would be nice to get a little confidence back against the Dodgers.

Good luck to your boys and hopefully its as good of a series as everyone seems to think it will be!
[ Edited by bigfan on Aug 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM ]
I have no clue who to root for in this series.
Originally posted by BigRon:

when in doubt, root for the underdog...
Originally posted by bigfan:
Originally posted by BigRon:

when in doubt, root for the underdog...

NO way I am rooting for that Team from south of my City. Then I need you guys to lose 3 straight prior to coming to SF.

• jrg
  • Veteran
One win behind you guys.
Come onnnn baby!
So much for the sweep but tonights win was a must, if we can win tomorrow that would be awesome.
One thing i can't stand about the Dodgers (and dodger stadium)... the fans. Damn cholos gotta f it up. The majority of these clowns are your stereotypical raider fan.
One thing i can't stand about the Dodgers (and dodger stadium)... the fans. Damn cholos gotta f it up. The majority of these clowns are your stereotypical raider fan.

Luckily the majority of them sit out in the pavilion. Far away from me. Ever sat out there? Good God, it is insane. But what do you expect? Those are the cheap seats.
Share 49ersWebzone