Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by angelv05:
ROCKETS!!!!

Once we start winning the Closet Rocket Fans come out, just like last during the 22 streak.

Wait. Wasn't that you? I remember your guys thread falling off then one being created during that 22 game win streak ...

Wow, you have one the gayest names on the boards.
Anyways, I have been repping my Rox, on this board since I joined.
ABB Rules, Tex9er just to name a few rep too, but we dont wet our pants about the NBA in December.(See Laker Thread)

Yeah, the Rockets wait until the playoffs to wet their pants.

Blowing 24pt lead and getting RAPED (no pun intended) by 39 in the finals, is what you call wetting your pants.

Yeah, we definitely got our asses kicked, but we did get to the Finals without our best defender and with Ariza coming back from an injury. If I would have told you before that season that the Lakers would have been in the Finals, you would have laughed at me. (I would have laughed at me too) Don't act like last year's team didn't go further than anyone expected.

Lakers are 14-2. Rockets are 11-7. The Lakers made it to the Finals last year, you guys lost in the 1st Round AGAIN. When the two teams faced each other last month, the Lakers laid a 29 point smackdown on the Rox while Kobe sodomized T-Mac like a white b***h in a Colorado hotel room.

You ain't got s**t-talking rights right now, homie.

We made the playoffs minus 2 starters in a year when the west was the toughest its ever been, after Yao went down everyone thought the season was done we fought and made the playoffs, we lost but like you said at least we made it.

Sodomized, I believe thats what Battier did to Kobe on NATIONAL TV last year.

I could make excuses and say we didnt have Battier, Mutumbo etc...but why its reg season.

Yeah Im pretty sure Battier would have made up the 29 points you lost by...

from the 2nd page.

What else is new?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Why so many faker fans obsessed with the Rockets? Stick to your own team. If you didn't win it all, you accomplished the same as any other team, get over your selves. What I do know is that the Rockets had the advantage head to head last year, and you are praying that the Rox injury woes continue or that streak will continue.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Why so many faker fans obsessed with the Rockets? Stick to your own team. If you didn't win it all, you accomplished the same as any other team, get over your selves. What I do know is that the Rockets had the advantage head to head last year, and you are praying that the Rox injury woes continue or that streak will continue.

But...but...Hollywood started it!!!

Trust me, the Rockets are the last things on our mind. We want the Celtics.

You got that the other way around, bud. H, the biggest rockets fair weather fan in the world, only comes around to talk smack about the lakers in the laker thread. We are always bumping this thread to remind him that he should just stick to rooting for his own team, instead of worrying about us. I know you're sorta new around here, so you aren't used to this yet. Notice how this thread hasn't been posted in for almost a couple of weeks? Notice how H only came around to chat it up because the lakers lost?? Notice how H went straight to the laker thread to , instead of just worrying about his own team??? It's guys like you that have to put up with all the BS that H starts, just because he is such a horrible fan.

And please don't start with the Faker, crap. We sure as hell don't need to start picking your team apart, here. Talk about fakers. The rockets are about as strong as a kleenex on a rainy day, and will no doubt end up getting bounced in the 1st round of the playoffs, if they make it there at all. Your stars will continue to drop like flies, and they'll most likely be looking at "what could have been" in early May.

That's a Faker if I've ever heard of one.
Damn, tell us how you really feel, Stoney.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You got that the other way around, bud. H, the biggest rockets fair weather fan in the world, only comes around to talk smack about the lakers in the laker thread. We are always bumping this thread to remind him that he should just stick to rooting for his own team, instead of worrying about us. I know you're sorta new around here, so you aren't used to this yet. Notice how this thread hasn't been posted in for almost a couple of weeks? Notice how H only came around to chat it up because the lakers lost?? Notice how H went straight to the laker thread to , instead of just worrying about his own team??? It's guys like you that have to put up with all the BS that H starts, just because he is such a horrible fan.

And please don't start with the Faker, crap. We sure as hell don't need to start picking your team apart, here. Talk about fakers. The rockets are about as strong as a kleenex on a rainy day, and will no doubt end up getting bounced in the 1st round of the playoffs, if they make it there at all. Your stars will continue to drop like flies, and they'll most likely be looking at "what could have been" in early May.

1, not as new as you think. 2. I don't go on faker boards so I have no idea what goes on there. 3. faker is more shot at LA than the team itself, hollywood is full of fake azz people, there are no lakes, so fakers is a more appropriate name (at least we have actual rockets in Houston), Actors as a whole is just another word for fakers, and lastly the majority of fakers fans I've met only support when they're really good or are just kobekids. Now you can make predictions like many faker fans I heard last year, that dissappeared after they got rocked by a team with actual heart, be my guest. If you notice I post in this thread win or lose and am usually critical enough of my own team, but I NEVER lose faith because although it's been awhile I was there when the team was winning rings and no one respected them then either because it doesn't say LA, NY or Boston on the jersey.
Stoney, dont make s**t up. I am one of the only rocket fans that actively post on this board win or lose. No fair weather here, dont make s**t up.

[ Edited by Hollywood49er on Dec 3, 2008 at 08:54:18 ]

1, not as new as you think. 2. I don't go on faker boards so I have no idea what goes on there. 3. faker is more shot at LA than the team itself, hollywood is full of fake azz people, there are no lakes, so fakers is a more appropriate name (at least we have actual rockets in Houston), Actors as a whole is just another word for fakers, and lastly the majority of fakers fans I've met only support when they're really good or are just kobekids. Now you can make predictions like many faker fans I heard last year, that dissappeared after they got rocked by a team with actual heart, be my guest. If you notice I post in this thread win or lose and am usually critical enough of my own team, but I NEVER lose faith because although it's been awhile I was there when the team was winning rings and no one respected them then either because it doesn't say LA, NY or Boston on the jersey.

So if you've been around here so long, and you're such a dedicated rox fan, then why are we the ones that have to keep bumping this thread from page 2 of this forum, let alone start new threads when the originals disappear? It sounds to me like you fit right in the category that you just described.

And BTW, did you hear that H?? He just called you a faker!!!

So if you've been around here so long, and you're such a dedicated rox fan, then why are we the ones that have to keep bumping this thread from page 2 of this forum, let alone start new threads when the originals disappear? It sounds to me like you fit right in the category that you just described.

I feel like im arguing with a cowboys fan, anyways, he was talking about the city Hollywood not me.
All you have to do is ask in anyone is sports and the will say the biggest bandwagon teams in the country Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees.
I lived in houston when I was younger, and you have never even lived in LA, and are a "die hard" faker fan. That proves alot right there.

• TX9R
  • Veteran

I don't feel the need to bump threads for the sake of bumping threads. I get on here when I feel there is something to discuss with the 2 or 3 Rockets fans on here, not dissect every game, I have clutchfans for that. If you look through the thread you'll see that's the case. If you notice, most of what I post pertains to line up issues, resting players, and my thoughts on how I would improve these things. So you can understand on the occasions when I do that, and see the usual suspects trashing my team who are not fans, I get preturbed as my experience with most of your ilk is they love to come talking in most everyone's teams threads about the supposed greatness of their team, when much like when we lost Dream, LA hasn't accomplished squat w/o Shaq. Some of you are OK, but my opinion of the whole is that many just have an arrogance that for the most part has no basis.

I don't feel the need to bump threads for the sake of bumping threads. I get on here when I feel there is something to discuss with the 2 or 3 Rockets fans on here, not dissect every game, I have clutchfans for that. If you look through the thread you'll see that's the case. If you notice, most of what I post pertains to line up issues, resting players, and my thoughts on how I would improve these things. So you can understand on the occasions when I do that, and see the usual suspects trashing my team who are not fans, I get preturbed as my experience with most of your ilk is they love to come talking in most everyone's teams threads about the supposed greatness of their team, when much like when we lost Dream, LA hasn't accomplished squat w/o Shaq. Some of you are OK, but my opinion of the whole is that many just have an arrogance that for the most part has no basis.

I have no doubt that you would do just about anything to have the success that the Lakers have had since Shaq left. Like getting out of the first round of the playoffs, and actually making the Finals. Don't fool yourself, TX.

But you're a good guy. It's too bad that you'll have to suffer the repercussions from all the crap that H starts. Good luck this year, and try to keep this thread on the 1st page. Just to keep us from having to bump it.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for TX9R.
Until last year, I beleive LA hadn't made it out of the first round either, so congrats, one season better than the Rox, with about 10K times more hype. Either way, I get it now, you guys are just bagging on Hwood, and if what you say is true, he likely deserves it. Just like last year, i would welcome a PO matchup against LA and wouldn't be the least bit scared.

I have no doubt that you would do just about anything to have the success that the Lakers have had since Shaq left. Like getting out of the first round of the playoffs, and actually making the Finals. Don't fool yourself, TX.

But you're a good guy. It's too bad that you'll have to suffer the repercussions from all the crap that H starts. Good luck this year, and try to keep this thread on the 1st page. Just to keep us from having to bump it.

Newsflash last year was the 1st year the fakers move out the first round since shaq left.

Newsflash last year was the 1st year the fakers move out the first round since shaq left.

So we'll just keep waiting for the rox to match that. Maybe in like what? 10, 15 years???
Share 49ersWebzone