LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 198 users in the forums

2008-09 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Okay, Warrior fans. I'm sure you're a little confused right now.

That right there is what we call a "big man". He's over 6'9", weighs more than 240lbs., and shoots less than 100 three pointers per year. Someday, if you're really nice, Santa might bring you guys one of your very own.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Okay, Warrior fans. I'm sure you're a little confused right now.

That right there is what we call a "big man". He's over 6'9", weighs more than 240lbs., and shoots less than 100 three pointers per year. Someday, if you're really nice, Santa might bring you guys one of your very own.

Ronny Turiaf?

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
LoL, you almost forget we have a guy named Kobe Bryant on our team with all this Bynum talk...

This is my favorite Bynum dunk BTW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMltKsoDwe8
Originally posted by Finer08:
LoL, you almost forget we have a guy named Kobe Bryant on our team with all this Bynum talk...

This is my favorite Bynum dunk BTW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMltKsoDwe8

Hes so good...
Does anyone know if the 10 dollar tickets at Staples are standing room or are they actually seats...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Does anyone know if the 10 dollar tickets at Staples are standing room or are they actually seats...

They're seats. Here's the view from one of the sections where the tix are $10.

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Have you ever been to Fenway? This is so true.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Have you ever been to Fenway? This is so true.

Have not.

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
I GOTTA go to a Laker game this year. I'll make the drive from Frisco... wonder which game I should go too
I GOTTA go to a Laker game this year. I'll make the drive from Frisco... wonder which game I should go too

If you drive down, I'll buy your ticket.

But it will only cost $10.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran

If you drive down, I'll buy your ticket.

But it will only cost $10.

You realize I will be holding you to that.

I've never been to a Laker game at staples. Usually when they play the Warriors in Oakland I go with my cousin. Funny thing is, there is usually more Kobe jerseys in the crowd then Warrior jerseys. They put on a pretty good show. Thunder is sick.

[ Edited by angelv05 on Oct 1, 2008 at 19:57:11 ]
Originally posted by angelv05:
I've never been to a Laker game at staples. Usually when they play the Warriors in Oakland I go with my cousin. Funny thing is, there is usually more Kobe jerseys in the crowd then Warrior jerseys. They put on a pretty good show. Thunder is sick.

Thunder is a Homo. I punked him at a Laker/Warrior game last year. I couldn't believe he just let me make a fool out of him and show him up as I repped the Lakers in front of 18,000 people.
Share 49ersWebzone