LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 140 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Lol them haters fr
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
rematch clause. Aint no thang but a chicken wang, on a strang..

He needs to eat chicken before the rematch . Going vegan right before the fight was stupid IMO . Jake Paul gonna beat vegan Canelo
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
rematch clause. Aint no thang but a chicken wang, on a strang..

He needs to eat chicken before the rematch . Going vegan right before the fight was stupid IMO . Jake Paul gonna beat vegan Canelo

At Burger Kang

Rolly ran into Tank's punch he didn't even throw it that hard.

I still find Tank annoying but it's going to be tough to beat him when he's this composed. He was patient and didn't over extend, something I believed would have happened if he just let Romero keep peeling rounds without doing much. He knew Romero would over extend himself and waited 6 rounds for that moment.

I think Garcia should be his next fight but I don't think either guy's teams are willing to rush it. Probably wanna see if they can clear out the division for all the belts.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Rolly ran into Tank's punch he didn't even throw it that hard.

I still find Tank annoying but it's going to be tough to beat him when he's this composed. He was patient and didn't over extend, something I believed would have happened if he just let Romero keep peeling rounds without doing much. He knew Romero would over extend himself and waited 6 rounds for that moment.

I think Garcia should be his next fight but I don't think either guy's teams are willing to rush it. Probably wanna see if they can clear out the division for all the belts.

That speedy left in real time was vicious.

my fav of all time. Dude didn't want to fight Roy , so he did the ,''chicken style,'' hands behind the back , to get him to swing.

Roy Jones was my favorite growing up. He was basically like Naseem Hamed on meth. He was not fundamentally good but his reflexes and very unorthodox style gave everyone fits. Once his reflexes went, he didn't have a foundation to rely on and was no longer elite. I shed a tear watching Tarver - Jones 2 because prime Jones would have never let himself get trapped in the corner with his chin in the air.
Broke his ex bullys' ribs for sure.

Nekro got knocked TF out.

Haney is super composed. I thought Kambosos was gonna be able to force a fire fight and we would see what Haney had in the tank. He never had to. Kept him off balance the whole night and never had to turn it up. He doesn't have the power to bang but doesn't need to. If he can keep the fight in front of him the whole night against a shorter opponent he simply wins.

Not sure what's next but id really like to see Ryan Garcia get his shot. Technically that would be a step down from Gambosos but he presents different problems altogether (taller, more offensively gifted, faster hand speed). Let him get his sink or swim fight. I'm sure Ryan can sell the hell out of it.
[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Jun 4, 2022 at 10:51 PM ]
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Haney is super composed. I thought Kambosos was gonna be able to force a fire fight and we would see what Haney had in the tank. He never had to. Kept him off balance the whole night and never had to turn it up. He doesn't have the power to bang but doesn't need to. If he can keep the fight in front of him the whole night against a shorter opponent he simply wins.

Not sure what's next but id really like to see Ryan Garcia get his shot. Technically that would be a step down from Gambosos but he presents different problems altogether (taller, more offensively gifted, faster hand speed). Let him get his sink or swim fight. I'm sure Ryan can sell the hell out of it.

I though Kambosos was going to eventually catch Haney with the right . But Haney is so good pulling away after landing .
Inoue is a scary, scary fighter. Effortless puncher. I dont think he'll lose until he runs into a taller fighter that has the composure to keep him out of range and has the balls to tee off on him to make him pay. That's not happening anywhere around 118.

Hell of a career, Donaire. Inoue lit the spark for your resurgence, it was only right he put it out in spectacular fashion.
[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Jun 7, 2022 at 9:45 AM ]
Horrible
https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/61737030.amp
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Horrible
https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/61737030.amp

wow. Dehydrated a f and bleeding in the brain. RIPpers.
Share 49ersWebzone